GPS fix - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GPS fix

Unregistered
    Do you fu$kin cry babies hear how stupid you sound. I guess this is the entitled generation of new pretend cops. Glad to be away from you children

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of they want to use the Marlin stadium that’s perfect they will still have to pay the Marlins for storage Sir. Plus in baseball season the city doesn’t have the land to park 1500 cars my friend realize the amount of cars and space that requires. Mileage you can charge court for since your not using your take home and you can write off Mileage and wear and tear In your taxes the following year. They can keep their cars with GPS they want to play let’s play.
    Hope u don’t get audited

Unregistered
    Hope u don’t get audited
    So now we can’t speak our minds, instead we are threaten with audits on a public form. Dam I knew things were not so good but now I really tho k shit is heading south for real.

Unregistered
    Make that 1498 cars. I too will keep mine. Cause i look cool driving one and plus... ladies love me and kids adore me. 😎

Unregistered
    Make that 1498 cars. I too will keep mine. Cause i look cool driving one and plus... ladies love me and kids adore me. 😎
    Good keep your car you are going to need it when you drive to IA to testified why you were ten miles over the speed limit , keep losing your freedom

Unregistered
    Good keep your car you are going to need it when you drive to IA to testified why you were ten miles over the speed limit , keep losing your freedom
    Well said lets not forget when idling for a long period of time while at the same location or even better grabbing something to eat and you turn off your car and its longer then your allowed lunch allotment time. But if your cool like the earlier mention officer you may leave your car on and then they can tag you for leaving your engine running, and idling at the same location.
    Its crazy to me how everyone here doesn't realize the little stupid things we do that we are going to throw away just because our FOP won't stand up for us.
    CID and SIS no more dropping off your kids at school on your way in to work this will reflect on your GPS maps, so get ready to start providing them with a ride share or the BIG YELLOW BUS for those of you with this issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12