Spring break it's ABT`S Red Headed Stepchild
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Spring break it's ABT`S Red Headed Stepchild

National news reporting Miami spring break is out of control. Local PD over run. Underage drinking fighting blocking main roads . Who is to blame for all this is. My opinion, ABT management that's who. From the top to the LTs in that Miami office. Poor leadership, wait let's waste our time on tattoos and fancy shirts. I think it's time to clean house Chief, Major , Captain , LTs. Let's just kick all the problems with Miami down the road time after time.. When will this ever stop.

Unregistered
    I bet if the Miami office had unlimited overtime like they have at Daytona the problem would be fixed. No fighting in Daytona as they patrol 16 hours a day 7 days a week times 7. You do the math.

Unregistered
    Miami has and always will be smoke and mirrors. They piggy back on TTB and now the airport customs and make it sound like there these huge hot shots. Yeah, a phone call from customs and a drive to the airport to fill out a NTA for someone already detained is a HUGE investigation isn’t it.

As for spring break we don’t have unlimited funds. We have people on rotations in Daytona pumping out 90 arrests a week. We can’t be everywhere can we? In fact we did Miami two years ago and it proved to be a waste of time. Efforts are where they should be, Daytona.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami has and always will be smoke and mirrors. They piggy back on TTB and now the airport customs and make it sound like there these huge hot shots. Yeah, a phone call from customs and a drive to the airport to fill out a NTA for someone already detained is a HUGE investigation isn’t it.

As for spring break we don’t have unlimited funds. We have people on rotations in Daytona pumping out 90 arrests a week. We can’t be everywhere can we? In fact we did Miami two years ago and it proved to be a waste of time. Efforts are where they should be, Daytona.
    90 a week? Panama used to do 100 a day. 90 a week for the amount spent bringing in additional agents is laughable. Read the Martian Chronicles. Panama and Margate did about the same without extra help and drama free. The illusion is in Daytona my friend.

Unregistered
    How about you worry about your districts and not about Miami, the beach is out of control because the locals let that happen, the 8 agents left in that office ain't going stop the madness happening on South Beach with UAP NTA's.

Not since the days of Panama have we been truly invested in a spring break operation.

Unregistered
    How about you worry about your districts and not about Miami, the beach is out of control because the locals let that happen, the 8 agents left in that office ain't going stop the madness happening on South Beach with UAP NTA's.

Not since the days of Panama have we been truly invested in a spring break operation.
    I think the shots r not being fired at Miami at all. It’s Orlando and the unlimited overtime again that makes u scratch your head. Barely 90 arrest a week. If the door bouncers ever stop handing them the fakes they will have no numbers but a hefty trip to the bank. Hope they throw the bouncers a bone or 2 as a finders fee

Unregistered
    I think the shots r not being fired at Miami at all. It’s Orlando and the unlimited overtime again that makes u scratch your head. Barely 90 arrest a week. If the door bouncers ever stop handing them the fakes they will have no numbers but a hefty trip to the bank. Hope they throw the bouncers a bone or 2 as a finders fee
    No one is taking shots at Miami. Daytona reminds me what is wrong here. How can the majority of agents working that detail be from out of town. The Orlando agents are MIA. I guess they can sub their responsibilities out to hired guns. In any case it looks good to those reading the Relevancy Review (formally known as the Chronicle)

Unregistered
    How are the out of towners doing for numbers in Daytona? Is it even worth it to even bring them in? I heard last year two guys wrote about 15 between them for the rotation and they were handed to them by Orlando agents? Doesn't seem like a wise investment.

Unregistered
    How are the out of towners doing for numbers in Daytona? Is it even worth it to even bring them in? I heard last year two guys wrote about 15 between them for the rotation and they were handed to them by Orlando agents? Doesn't seem like a wise investment.
    The out of towners don’t get the ot like the Orlando people do who put on paper 15-16 days for 5 arrest a day. Why kill your self for numbers when u have to flex any time u got back in your district. Not sure how it will b next year when JK isn’t out at 8 am checking the tides for the day to decide if u can drive on the beach

Unregistered
    The out of towners don’t get the ot like the Orlando people do who put on paper 15-16 days for 5 arrest a day. Why kill your self for numbers when u have to flex any time u got back in your district. Not sure how it will b next year when JK isn’t out at 8 am checking the tides for the day to decide if u can drive on the beach
    Spring break will be in Panama next year. There will be three squads with 8 on a squad. One will work Destin, one for the south end of Walton and one in Panama. Rotation will be 7 days with 3 rotations planned. The sheriffs asked for it, the plan is underway and funding will be pulled from previous details to make it happen. Glory days again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast