Are we going to tablets and smart waches

Unregistered

Are we going to tablets and smart waches

Kirkman Rumor is they are exploring the idea of smartwatches and tablets.

Unregistered
    So let's spend millions on this shit "equipment budgets are different from pay!" Go **** your self, move money from equipment to pay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let's spend millions on this shit "equipment budgets are different from pay!" Go **** your self, move money from equipment to pay.
    The guy in charge of this project, just happens to be the same guy who screwed the pooch on the in car camera system.

I suggest we get a real expert to make this decision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy in charge of this project, just happens to be the same guy who screwed the pooch on the in car camera system.

I suggest we get a real expert to make this decision.
    What are you talking about? We have a state of the art camera system. So what if it they had to reduce the resolution down to a level that looks more like a 1960's cartoon than a real life video. At least it doesn't take 7 days to upload a 2 minute clip anymore. The same experts also gave us the wireless Rocket router system that we have now in the vehicles. It works extremely well nearly 40% of the time!!! JC was still connected outside of his car from 1500 feet away!! Now that's incredible!! I can't connect while docked in my car but I can just call TAC and leave a message and they will call me at their convenience and guide me through turning it off and back on again while I am trying to type out a crash report manually since I can't run any 27s and 28's in SmartCop. Thank goodness for TAC!! Does anybody have any guesses on what state of the art equipment they give us next?