Just came back from training and...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Just came back from training and...

Boy oh boy are those guys serious in training....... I received one swollen testicle, bruised elbow, my penis is even sore. I asked do the bad guys like penis? I'm mean for real.
    Buy anyhow I'm guessing those guys in training really like their jobs! I sure miss the days of Sgt Kelly's 30 min block on shaving legs to create a slippery hold

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy oh boy are those guys serious in training....... I received one swollen testicle, bruised elbow, my penis is even sore. I asked do the bad guys like penis? I'm mean for real.
    Buy anyhow I'm guessing those guys in training really like their jobs! I sure miss the days of Sgt Kelly's 30 min block on shaving legs to create a slippery hold
    I can tell from your poor writing skills you definately have some
    brain damage as well.

Unregistered
    I hope you got the clothesline from hell!!

Unregistered

Must be

Must be written by a green jacket DOD

Unregistered
    Must be written by a green jacket DOD
    DOD never had any instructors named Sgt. Kelly. From the poor grammar, lack of logic and general stupidity, I’d say it was written by one of those detectives, that never solved a crime in their career, with a 15000 number!

Unregistered

Huh?

DOD never had any instructors named Sgt. Kelly. From the poor grammar, lack of logic and general stupidity, I’d say it was written by one of those detectives, that never solved a crime in their career, with a 15000 number!
    What type of weed are you smoking BRO? DLE training was great under Sgt. John Kelly!
    Detectives???????????????????

Unregistered
    Sgt Kelly was great🍆

Unregistered

That zucchini looks scrumptious

I give him double zucchini 🍆🍆
    I'm a retired uniformed Secret Service officer under the Clinton and Obama administration. One cold as balls 🌙night Michelle Obama was undressing in the hallway, and a huge nasty purple angry hairless animal looking thing, flopped out of her girdle and it looked at me. That thing hissed and I walked away. Not even embarrassed she yelled "that's just a zucchini get out my room"! So I got that going for me.

Unregistered
    What type of weed are you smoking BRO? DLE training was great under Sgt. John Kelly!
    Detectives???????????????????
    What kind of baloney are you smoking? Follow the thread moron! I said DOD never was instructed by a Sgt. Kelly. But he sounds like a fool, go bleach your arsehole like he said BRO!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I have news for you Dear. The people assigned to ‘training’ are employees who have VIOLATED the rules and been sent there as ounishment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast