SWAT and PIO Flop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't fret guys...Sean Jowell showed up and made the tough call. We were all very impressed (yawn). The second guessing and Monday morning quarterbacking nowadays is beyond ridiculous. Anybody here remember when Sergeants were allowed to make decisions? The Mohrman, Fairchild, Ferdon days are long gone. I'd say watch your back, but that goes without saying, and watch each other - but there is so much back stabbing and personal attacks of Deputies being "beta-boys"(?) it make you want to puke.
    You’re a dinasour if you know those names. Get with the times azzbag.

Unregistered
    You must have been in diapers back then jack-off.

Unregistered
    What's a dina "sour", azzbag? HAHAHAHAHA ****stick.

Unregistered
    Would SWAT ever be considered a rescue team? I guess not considering you would bleed to death before they ever were allowed to dress out. Crack unit that they are.

Unregistered
    Nobody gonna make a decision when you get 40 hours for one bosses don’t like

Talk about unempowered

Unregistered
    Hut hut ho!!! Hut hut go!!! Bosses say no!!! This train is now slow!!! Everyone knows!!! SWAT don’t go!!!

Stage
    Wait
    And
    Talk

Go Sierra, go Sierra, go Sierra 1!!!!!

Unregistered
    Take note Pinellas SO SWAT. PPPD’s SWAT showed you the way with a real SWAT response to a real crime. They actually executed a tactical plan. Why can’t PCSO? I can’t wait to see how great JB performs at a real SWAT fallout. How appropriate that my autocorrect turned callout to fallout. JB enjoy your honey moon, it doesn’t last long. And all those people who act like they support you now hate you. You stole your deal.

Unregistered
    Take note Pinellas SO SWAT. PPPD’s SWAT showed you the way with a real SWAT response to a real crime. They actually executed a tactical plan. Why can’t PCSO? I can’t wait to see how great JB performs at a real SWAT fallout. How appropriate that my autocorrect turned callout to fallout. JB enjoy your honey moon, it doesn’t last long. And all those people who act like they support you now hate you. You stole your deal.
    This is because we don't have real leadership and promotions based on experiences, qualifications and ability. Don't expect any positive changes until this administration exits.

Unregistered
    Just for the record, the only execution they did was when they shot the dude. The PPPD SWAT operation was far from perfect. By putting a 2-man “kill element” inside of the house, they went way off of the map on commonly accepted tactics for dealing with barricaded subject, without hostages. Now, I have no sympathy for the sig7/suspect, but they forced the shooting and honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they get sued for it. If anything, PCSO SWAT should learn of what not to do in a situation like this.

Unregistered
    Just for the record, the only execution they did was when they shot the dude. The PPPD SWAT operation was far from perfect. By putting a 2-man “kill element” inside of the house, they went way off of the map on commonly accepted tactics for dealing with barricaded subject, without hostages. Now, I have no sympathy for the sig7/suspect, but they forced the shooting and honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if they get sued for it. If anything, PCSO SWAT should learn of what not to do in a situation like this.
    1st - Hahahhahahahahhahahahah. I’d like to know who will sue them for killing the armed attempted murder suspect. Who would that be? And what reason would they have to sue? You have a guy who is known to be armed with a handgun and believed to have access to a rifle. He deliberately shot his wife and left her for dead. He was a clear and present danger to every person in the area, cops included. He didn’t live in a bullet proof home, why is he allowed to dig in and jeopardize the safety of others after commuting an attempted first degree murder?

2nd - What is the “commonly accepted” method for taking an armed attempted murder suspect into custody? Is that method to sit, wait and talk? What rule book says you have to wait him out? What case law says you have to wait him out? What state law says you have to wait? What rule or regulation is established by CJST in the matter? I guarantee there is a provision in Florida Law that says police officers shall enforce the law and are charged to move forward with the apprehension of criminals.

3rd - I find your description of the entry element to be offensive and your belief they “forced the shooting” to be disgusting and weak. If anybody forced the shooting the suspect did. They didn’t just arrive, breach and shoot. This occurred over hours of attempted negotiations. The suspect could have just as easily dropped the gun and gone to jail.

It’s clear what your view is. You can’t handle that a small PD SWAT team did what a SWAT team should do. They utilized special weapons and tactics to neutralize a would be murderer within the confines of the law. I pray you do t have a say in SWAT operations anywhere. Apparently the tac gear is window dressing for fake operators in your mind.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast