Webb Shooting
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webb Shooting

Unregistered

Webb Shooting

Why has there been no feedback on the ASU Sgt Webb shooting? It gives the impression we can shoot at cars if they flee. I mean since there has been no official word from the Command Staff on if the shooting was justified or not, it makes me think we can do it. It’s almost as if they have swept this debacle under the rug. Who would want to embarrass Sean Jowell or Dan Simovich for knowingly allowing a non-certified jail sergeant to supervise and operate in a position that clearly requires a law enforcement sergeant. Hence the new ASU sergeant who is, wait for it, an LEO Sergeant!!! What a horrible thing to do to an otherwise good jail sergeant! You put him in a position he was not qualified to run or work in. Great job!! Who pays for that mistake? So Webb quit. We just wipe the dirt off our hands and “nothing to see here folks!!” I wonder if some innocent person had been killed if they same thing would have happened. Hmmm. Makes you wonder who is running this place.

Unregistered
    The Titanic is sinking, Bob is at the wheel, Dan is re-arranging the deck chairs, George is playing the violin, and Sean is trying to scam his way onto a lifeboat.

Unregistered
    Let's not forget that there is still a DDC Lt. running the show in ASU.

Unregistered
    Halle thought Webb was the best thing since sliced bread at the jail and put him on the fast track. Webb was on a really fast track which resulted in him running out the door. They covered it up because the incident was an embarrassment to the agency, Halle and Bob. They messed up badly and they knew it, and there was nothing Bob could gain politically out of the whole episode.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Halle thought Webb was the best thing since sliced bread at the jail and put him on the fast track. Webb was on a really fast track which resulted in him running out the door. They covered it up because the incident was an embarrassment to the agency, Halle and Bob. They messed up badly and they knew it, and there was nothing Bob could gain politically out of the whole episode.
    That’s your wet dream but FAKE NEWS!! Webb ran before facing the music because he knew the Fat Lady was about to sing and he was in deep dooo dooo. He would have been hammered and he knew it. Where’s the cover up other than your dreams. The people who post on here are trying amazing legends in their own minds. Fortunately some (JL) are not deputies and just part of the hate crowd and the rest well you are just jerks who live in a different world of hate.

Unregistered
    so if the sheriff was so innocent in this the buckle why didn't he have a press conference

Unregistered
    That’s your wet dream but FAKE NEWS!! Webb ran before facing the music because he knew the Fat Lady was about to sing and he was in deep dooo dooo. He would have been hammered and he knew it. Where’s the cover up other than your dreams. The people who post on here are trying amazing legends in their own minds. Fortunately some (JL) are not deputies and just part of the hate crowd and the rest well you are just jerks who live in a different world of hate.
    Oh I’ll bite. So where was the press conference about the outcome of the shooting review board? He shot at an unarmed suspect because the car was fleeing. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t meet the policy standard. I believe that’s a bad shoot and would normally result in some kind of response. All that has resulted in is 🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🙈🙉🙊

Unregistered
    Let's not forget that there is still a DDC Lt. running the show in ASU.
    Well Paul E is one of the beautiful people who dazzles the executive staff. That guy doesn’t know shit about what he’s doing, but he looks good doing it I guess. He’s a male Ruhtz type. He will make captain in no time.

Unregistered
    Oh I’ll bite. So where was the press conference about the outcome of the shooting review board? He shot at an unarmed suspect because the car was fleeing. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t meet the policy standard. I believe that’s a bad shoot and would normally result in some kind of response. All that has resulted in is 🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🧹🙈🙉🙊
    Since when is there a press conference for a shooting when no one has be shot or hurt?

Unregistered
    A traffic stop involved shooting ending with a Pursuit you see it on TV everyday. Guess Bob couldn't man up and face the music and own it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast