SWAT and PIO Flop - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1st - Hahahhahahahahhahahahah. I’d like to know who will sue them for killing the armed attempted murder suspect. Who would that be? And what reason would they have to sue? You have a guy who is known to be armed with a handgun and believed to have access to a rifle. He deliberately shot his wife and left her for dead. He was a clear and present danger to every person in the area, cops included. He didn’t live in a bullet proof home, why is he allowed to dig in and jeopardize the safety of others after commuting an attempted first degree murder?

2nd - What is the “commonly accepted” method for taking an armed attempted murder suspect into custody? Is that method to sit, wait and talk? What rule book says you have to wait him out? What case law says you have to wait him out? What state law says you have to wait? What rule or regulation is established by CJST in the matter? I guarantee there is a provision in Florida Law that says police officers shall enforce the law and are charged to move forward with the apprehension of criminals.

3rd - I find your description of the entry element to be offensive and your belief they “forced the shooting” to be disgusting and weak. If anybody forced the shooting the suspect did. They didn’t just arrive, breach and shoot. This occurred over hours of attempted negotiations. The suspect could have just as easily dropped the gun and gone to jail.

It’s clear what your view is. You can’t handle that a small PD SWAT team did what a SWAT team should do. They utilized special weapons and tactics to neutralize a would be murderer within the confines of the law. I pray you do t have a say in SWAT operations anywhere. Apparently the tac gear is window dressing for fake operators in your mind.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
    People like you just can't wait until they get their chance to kill someone. Miss killing civilians in Iraq?

Unregistered
    People like you just can't wait until they get their chance to kill someone. Miss killing civilians in Iraq?
    Wow, liberal much? You just go all retard don’t you. Killing just anyone is murder. Killing someone who shot his wife in the head and has a gun in his hand is a far different thing. I can’t wait to stop a murderer, rapist, or robber. And they are all dangerous people. If they choose to threaten deadly force then I would oblige. What would you do, freeze, talk or cry? I think you would freeze, lose the power of speech and cry later if you survive the encounter. People make choices and those choices sometimes have consequences. Sadly, pussies like you will be there to challenge the actions of brave people who had a spine. I bet you have had encounters where you should have used deadly force and you didn’t. Are you a paper warrior? Jason, is that you?

Unregistered
    And liberals like you would fight hard to free convicted murderers, untill they killed someone close to you. Then you would immediatly blame police for not defending you, the firearms manufacturers, the NRA, and of course, conservative politicians.

Unregistered
    How does it feel to be shown up by a city police dept swat team??? Actually PCSO swat team should have been there observing how things really work!!! It would be a very scary situation had PCSO taken control of this. Go back on your reports Mr.Bobby!!! Your whole damn dept deputies miss more targets then they hit!!!! And, you seriously want teachers to be armed in schools! You cant even train your own people! God help the children!!!!! Sometimes you need to use common sense! You backed Israel!!! You embarrassed PCSO all because of politics!!!!

Unregistered
    How does it feel to be shown up by a city police dept swat team??? Actually PCSO swat team should have been there observing how things really work!!! It would be a very scary situation had PCSO taken control of this. Go back on your reports Mr.Bobby!!! Your whole damn dept deputies miss more targets then they hit!!!! And, you seriously want teachers to be armed in schools! You cant even train your own people! God help the children!!!!! Sometimes you need to use common sense! You backed Israel!!! You embarrassed PCSO all because of politics!!!!
    Bob also publicly backed Putnam who lost to DeSantis in the Republican primary. Another one of Bob's bonehead decisions. He is dumb enough to torpedo his own political career. His narcissist dreams of state office have gone up in flames.

Unregistered
    Bob also publicly backed Putnam who lost to DeSantis in the Republican primary. Another one of Bob's bonehead decisions. He is dumb enough to torpedo his own political career. His narcissist dreams of state office have gone up in flames.
    Whats really sad is he doesnt give a shit about his own people and the public for that matter. However he can get ahead he will jeapordize anybodys life to get there

Unregistered
    Bob is definitely stretching out the Marjory Stoneman Douglas stint as long as he can. That’s all he does anymore. How long does it take to see BSO screwed up, namely Scott Peterson? They created all this new shit. RPO’s and School Guardians. What’s left? Get back to work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123