This weekend is going to be a problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Wayne is the logical choice. And he is one hell of a nice guy.

Unregistered
    Thank you Chief Clements for stepping up being a leader by taking control and getting this run away train back on the tracks. It’s been a long time coming for us to get back to police work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Chief Clements for stepping up being a leader by taking control and getting this run away train back on the tracks. It’s been a long time coming for us to get back to police work.
    Thank you Chief Oates on your extension.

Unregistered
    Thank you Chief Oates on your extension.
    oates caused all this during his 5yrs here, set the city backwards for a long time to come and you are thanking him ? well yeah ? Thanks Dan ! for all my Overtime $$$$ and please continue to send the beach to the toilet i look forward for much more money next time. Thank goodness I live in Broward.

Unregistered
    I hate to admit it, but RC really did step up this weekend. I am usually critical of him, so its only right that I comment with he does a good job. Hopefully this is a sign of what is to come. Oates...yeah...still terrible. Except now he is terrible while wearing the same black vest that he was trying to get us to stop wearing.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha! Do as I say, not as I do Dan! I don’t like the tactical, threatening, aggressive, black outer vest but I’m going to wear one while riding my bicycle looking like a hunched over dork in my ridiculous outfit.

Don’t be too quick to congratulate Clements. He just looks way better than Oates at the moment but he’s still the same old fly off the handle, highly questionable, extremely irrational, gossip seeking, drama living human being. Things will not get any better with tricky Ricky and his boys in charge. He is still not chief material. He had time to shine. He had time to make a name for himself. He had time to distance himself. All tricky has done is point the finger the other way, blame others and listen to gossip. He’s learned from Dan to transfer blame and surround himself with yes men.

Clements better start to put in applications elsewhere to be chief. Somewhere his duo personality hasn’t caught up to him yet. The only thing that sets him apart from Oates is he can stand up straight.

Unregistered
    I hate to admit it, but RC really did step up this weekend. I am usually critical of him, so its only right that I comment with he does a good job. Hopefully this is a sign of what is to come. Oates...yeah...still terrible. Except now he is terrible while wearing the same black vest that he was trying to get us to stop wearing.
    Ricky stop posting about yourself. You have seen the problem for a while and did nothing. The Mayor told you what to do or start looking for a new job. I rather have Oates as Chief.

Unregistered
    Number 2 is as much to blame as number 1. Don’t let Clements fool you. Anyone can outshine an out of touch senior citizen looking like a moron riding a bicycle with the tactical vest he doesn’t want us to wear. Ricky didn’t step up this weekend. Quite the contrary, he did the same thing he always does, let’s you know he’s the same vindictive snake he’s always been. He didn’t look out for Oates, or anyone else other than himself. Why is everyone talking about next year when we didn’t have a grasp of this year? We need change NOW. The answer is not Rick or Paul or Sami.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12