This weekend is going to be a problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

This weekend is going to be a problem

This weekend, the brass says that its a take back our city approach. The troops have no confidence in the brass or the city. Who will give in? Who will get in trouble for not enforcing something? This weekend will be very interesting. I just hope no one gets hurt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This weekend, the brass says that its a take back our city approach. The troops have no confidence in the brass or the city. Who will give in? Who will get in trouble for not enforcing something? This weekend will be very interesting. I just hope no one gets hurt.
    Intresting I share your concerns

Unregistered

Will the Brass Lead by Example?

Will the brass be out on the street or in the comforts of an air conditioned and fortified command post with all the creature comforts they need? Real leaders lead by example; will ours?

Unregistered
    They will be out there telling us to 39 people. That is where the problem comes. One thing is to move crowds along, another is to direct us to 39 people

Unregistered
    Capt HD should oversee the entire operation to ensure effectiveness and adherence of SOP.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Capt HD should oversee the entire operation to ensure effectiveness and adherence of SOP.
    What the heck. Maybe what we need is a 43 to lead us during these "crazy" days.

Unregistered
    So among all the regular calls for service, 27s, 34s, etc. Today we have had a Sgt. hit by a fleeing motorcycle, a suicide by hanging, an attempted suicide by jumping, an actual jumper, a 22 with an 18 and bailout on the Venetian with a K9 bite, a 32 on another Sgt, a Sgt. yelling for the wagon for a combative 39 while "multiple fights" were breaking out on Espanola way, a guy that was stabbed multiple times in the torso and a home invasion. I wonder if the next 315 is going to be from Oates needing emergency back-up to help him pack his shit out of here.

Unregistered
    This was only Friday. What is Saturday going to be like?

Unregistered
    Don't forget Miami Beach caught beating a handcuffed subject. Chief refusing to name subject. The hospitals are going down along with Miami Beach.

Unregistered
    You know it’s killing the chief not to go on TV and tell the world how wrong the motor officers were and he will be sending the incident to the State Attorneys Office. Get out Dan Ricky and Wayne got this under control

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast