Insider source: PBA self imploding

Unregistered

Insider source: PBA self imploding

Staff at the PBA are leaving at an alarming rate. They are uncomfortable with the unethical behavior at the office.
    The top four attorneys have left. Shiver I trying to push out the accountant bc she will turn them in if they play with money.
    Others are searching for new Jobs. The best and brightest are gone or leaving. Where does that leave us?
    Wake up board of directors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Staff at the PBA are leaving at an alarming rate. They are uncomfortable with the unethical behavior at the office.
    The top four attorneys have left. Shiver I trying to push out the accountant bc she will turn them in if they play with money.
    Others are searching for new Jobs. The best and brightest are gone or leaving. Where does that leave us?
    Wow they should have hired someone like Nanney not Shiver oh well you reap what you sow

Unregistered
    Wow they should have hired someone like Nanney not Shiver oh well you reap what you sow
    Nanneys too hyper would make them do jumpouts and shoot on downtime lol

Unregistered
    Since Stahl took over the PBA has been crumbling. Is it that he that poor of a leader or does Shiver have so much influence over the business aspects that he’s doing the same as he did with all of his other business ventures-bankrupt them.

Unregistered
    Last Saturday night, Shiver was partying in Homestead with Steadman and they got pulled over again. Why do they keep letting them go?

Unregistered
    These two clowns are way past being an embarrassment to our profession and our PBA. They should resign.

Unregistered
    What a disaster!! How does the board get rid of Steadman?? Does it require the members or can they do it?

Unregistered
    Last Saturday night, Shiver was partying in Homestead with Steadman and they got pulled over again. Why do they keep letting them go?
    Stahl has had so many breaks from being charged with DUI. Don’t know about the incident or who was driving Saturday but one day it will catch up to them. Let a Trooper get them.

Unregistered
    Steadman was doing well while he attended his AA meetings. Don’t know if he still does but I pray he continues with the program.

Unregistered
    He pretends to drink soda in public but he still drinks. He’s a mess. I hope he si era up and straightens out the PBA