Tired of this place!!!!

Unregistered

Tired of this place!!!!

**** I’m done with this shit. This place is a sinking ship..... all staff pressuring more the troops and no one wants to come to work. PEOPLE HATE THE SOUTH ......... gps, BWC AUDITS, certifying documents on troops work, write ups every week. I’m out. F U C. K ALL THIS CUBAS IN THE POWER

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    **** I’m done with this shit. This place is a sinking ship..... all staff pressuring more the troops and no one wants to come to work. PEOPLE HATE THE SOUTH ......... gps, BWC AUDITS, certifying documents on troops work, write ups every week. I’m out. F U C. K ALL THIS CUBAS IN THE POWER
    Dale vete a trabajar a McDonalds , I’m sure you are making 40 something an hour with a high school diploma. Do your stuff on time and you won’t have a problem.

Unregistered
    Southend = Armando Aguilar Je tremendo mariconsito. Boy I remember that mama boy always under daddies skirt. Good thing is that everyone dies at the end.

Unregistered
    Do you think anywhere else in patrol is better? Yes, the South is the worst, because we have a Cuban city hall, Cuban Police command, so the ones in the south are trying to get appointment, cause they be Cubans too and want to get noticed! North end is almost as bad but the work load and calls for service are to much for some of the supervisor's, so they leave most of us alone. Another thing you should consider, when it gets close to the time of replacing the chief. People want special attention! Yes, the current one is to have a couple of years left but chief's walk on egg shells and can be let go anytime. Rumor has it, one on staff is licking his chops for that rank and runs to city hall, if the chief farts in public. Let the games begin!!

Unregistered
    The problem is the FOP has no balls. The Fop should be fighting all this with the administration. But tommy doesn’t care!

Unregistered
    Do you think anywhere else in patrol is better? Yes, the South is the worst, because we have a Cuban city hall, Cuban Police command, so the ones in the south are trying to get appointment, cause they be Cubans too and want to get noticed! North end is almost as bad but the work load and calls for service are to much for some of the supervisor's, so they leave most of us alone. Another thing you should consider, when it gets close to the time of replacing the chief. People want special attention! Yes, the current one is to have a couple of years left but chief's walk on egg shells and can be let go anytime. Rumor has it, one on staff is licking his chops for that rank and runs to city hall, if the chief farts in public. Let the games begin!!
    This is nothing new. You knew it when you came to work here. If you have it so bad leave. There are plenty of LEO jobs elsewhere.

Unregistered
    North end is the worst. Delamillera is a tirant. Can’t wear sneakers, can’t be late to roll call, bah blah. It’s like a prison. South is way better. Don’t beleave the hype. South is chill.

Unregistered
    Aqui se viene a trabajar.

Unregistered
    I told you my friends apply for the county. I have my scheduled medical and I am in. Bye bye city. 😘

Unregistered

I told you my friends apply for the county. I have my scheduled medical and I am in. Bye bye city. 😘
    Plus, I will make over 500,000.00 over my career over there than here. See ya'