Christopher Delgado
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Christopher Delgado

Who is this guy? I heard he works at Hammocks and tries to sleep with everyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go up to him and ask. Stop coming on here asking about another man. Fu*king pu55y!

Unregistered
    Instead of running your d*** smoker on the internet why dont you tell him this in person, oh wait youre a vagina who talks shit on anonymous internet forums, youre mother should have swallowed you.

Unregistered
    Instead of running your d*** smoker on the internet why dont you tell him this in person, oh wait youre a vagina who talks shit on anonymous internet forums, youre mother should have swallowed you.
    Yours should have swallowed you but I didn’t pull out . And you’re the ***** for defending him ! Or are you him ?

Unregistered
    Who cares if hes sleeping around? Only if hes married... if hes single let him be. Plus is not his fault women are giving it up easy these days.

Unregistered
    Yours should have swallowed you but I didn’t pull out . And you’re the ***** for defending him ! Or are you him ?
    Would it matter if it was him or not? It’s not like you’d say it to his face. If you’re a PO don’t hide behind a forum, go up to him, like a man and tsk that sh!t to his face. It’s amazes me how many PO’s are pu$$ies that run to this sight to bash their own. Fu*king pathetic!

Unregistered
    Next time you see him you should grow a set of nuts and tell him how you feel to his face, but my money says you wont because youre just another internet tough guy millenial *****. The internet isnt real life little buddy.

Unregistered
    I heard, that now they can track or identify the source of each post on each thread, times have change you internet trolls. Lets see who the people that continue coming here and trash talking people.

Got to love technology.

Unregistered
    I heard, that now they can track or identify the source of each post on each thread, times have change you internet trolls. Lets see who the people that continue coming here and trash talking people.

Got to love technology.
    Fake newz only a hacker like the one who retired last fall could you need a subpoena to get IP address than another for user info

Unregistered
    Have you ever heard the phrase don't hate the player, hate the game? Go hate somewhere else. Have you ever heard the phrase It takes two to tango? Your post is the sleaze. Check yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast