Hammocks officer 39's a customs officer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So all you f*cks think Northside and South are the only places that do police work? Or intracostal? Man go f*ck yourselves!
    What kind of police work gets done at hammocks? Pta the flower vendors? When was the last time they had a magtaf detail ? When have they ever had RID do a sweep in the district ? The only thing they know how to do is sleep with each other and put 14cc as 39s in their worksheet! Zerossss

Unregistered
    Flower vendors are a problem in the streets of Dade county

Unregistered
    They don’t need a Magtaf because their Gang Unit gets the job done!

Unregistered

Another internet bad ass

What kind of police work gets done at hammocks? Pta the flower vendors? When was the last time they had a magtaf detail ? When have they ever had RID do a sweep in the district ? The only thing they know how to do is sleep with each other and put 14cc as 39s in their worksheet! Zerossss
    Why dont you come to hammocks and tell everyone there what you think about them in person instead of being a p***y and popping off on this forum? Its not like its the old days when we could take off our gunbelts and settle out differences like men anymore, what are you afraid of? Come on billy bad ass bring all your friends to hype you up too, i have a feeling youre not brave enough to do it all alone.

Unregistered
    Miami-Dade County isn’t just South and Northside. Drive around the county. Just cuz some patrol those areas doesn’t mean that’s the only spots where crimes take place. Be proud of what officers accomplish in those places, kudos to them. But you and I both know ain’t sh!t never gonna change in those parts of town. Those spots will forever be riddled with bullets flying, drug dealing and RID constantly doing sweeps. Comgrats I’m doing the same over in over in those communities to no avail. ¥

Unregistered
    So? At the end of the day collecting the paycheck and spending time with the family is what matters. This is just a J.O.B, get over yourself.

Unregistered
    At the end of the day if you don’t follow my lawful command illl 39 you a$$. Go by a house in nside so u can play your music all night long where the cops are to “busy” they can’t keep the peace and enjoy a decent quality of life. I bet you live in Hammocks and enjoy the tranquility though......

Unregistered
    Customs are not cops? Stfu ged fool.

Unregistered
    Customs are not cops? Stfu ged fool.
    Who makes arrests in terminal of Mia if something happens?

We do.

Customs are straight stamp secretaries with a firearm.

Unregistered
    Miami-Dade County isn’t just South and Northside. Drive around the county. Just cuz some patrol those areas doesn’t mean that’s the only spots where crimes take place. Be proud of what officers accomplish in those places, kudos to them. But you and I both know ain’t sh!t never gonna change in those parts of town. Those spots will forever be riddled with bullets flying, drug dealing and RID constantly doing sweeps. Comgrats I’m doing the same over in over in those communities to no avail. ¥
    BS crime is way down from the 90s due to mass incarceration of bad guys it woukd be even lower if we werent so politically correct

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast