Hammocks officer 39's a customs officer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the police gets dispatched to your house 3 times in one night over loud music, you refuse to lower the music after the officer orders you to, then shut the door on the offcier’s face, and refuse to produce your identification to the officer when he decides to issue you a civil citation, maybe just maybe then you don’t deserve to represent a law enforcement agency and should be arrested. Mope.
    Maybe, just maybe, you haven’t gotten JPs directives. We are a kindler gentler Department. If they close the door on you they don’t want to talk- just walk away.

Unregistered
    BS crime is way down from the 90s due to mass incarceration of bad guys it woukd be even lower if we werent so politically correct
    I’m sure it’s down but tell that to the innocent bystander that gets shot because they can’t afford to move anywhere else. People don’t care about what happen, people care about what’s happening NOW. Too many officers are living in the 90’s. I respect the knowledge and advise they bring to the table but this is obviously a new age of policing that we all need to adapt to unfortunately.

Unregistered
    Maybe, just maybe, you haven’t gotten JPs directives. We are a kindler gentler Department. If they close the door on you they don’t want to talk- just walk away.

It’s all shits and giggles, until JP screws over the wrong officer while doing their job properly and the county gets sued. Then it will be giggles and shits.

Unregistered

Hammocks is the weakest district.

Hammocks district is a joke. They better be thankful that they count on AGG patrols stats to keep them afloat. Hammocks went to crap ever since they lost Sgt MB. To South District. She was the only proactive officer this place has ever had.

Unregistered
    Hammocks district is a joke. They better be thankful that they count on AGG patrols stats to keep them afloat. Hammocks went to crap ever since they lost Sgt MB. To South District. She was the only proactive officer this place has ever had.
    Is that Maria Bustamante?!?!? HahahahahahahahahahH you’re drunk. No, no she is!

Unregistered
    MB was the best Sgt I ever worked for! She taught me a lot, of what not to do!!!!!

Unregistered
    Screw that. Guy was obviously an asshole!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123