Sheriff Tony has lost already - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2990816]Hold Robson accountable for what? Because Deputies have been out of shape for years?

Most deputies are making over a 100k, the least you can do is be in semi decent shape.

Not much to ask...[/QUOTE

ALL training classes must have approved lesson plans which must follow safety guidelines. Robson would have needed to sign off on al altered lesson plan and I highly doubt anyone would have allowed employees to be hit in the head with non FDLE certified instructors for defensive tactics. Training is there to teach so the majority can learn, not to have a fight club. There have several WC claims of concussions. Maybe Deputies should feel comfortable not being hurt in training? Is that not to much to ask for?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's funny I must've missed the cover of Muscle and Fitness you were on.
    That big sexy guy who walks like John Wayne at the port made the cover of sig 14😀🍆

Unregistered
    Kind of crazy to talk about (ultimately) weeding people out when we can’t even fill our vacancies fast enough to keep up with natural attrition and people leaving for other reasons.

The left hand of the agency might want to look at what the right hand is doing every now and then.

Unregistered
    Kind of crazy to talk about (ultimately) weeding people out when we can’t even fill our vacancies fast enough to keep up with natural attrition and people leaving for other reasons.

The left hand of the agency might want to look at what the right hand is doing every now and then.
    Sad these people are arrogant enough to talk about weeding anyone out. They should weed themselves out first. After all they were all in charge of this place during its darkest times.

And training really dropped the ball with some of this stuff. Now they want to overkill and act like they were training everybody up all along. We go from universal greeting to brain bleeds? Really? How about weeding some of those universal greeting gone brain bleeder people out?

FUBAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I am so glad that Scott Israel is gone but I must say, I am disappointed in what I have seen so far. 10 weeks have gone by since the swearing in of Greg Tony and this guy is a ghost to his own department. Very few roll calls have been attended, no swearing in ceremony to meet 1,000 people at once, an under sheriff with 3 years of actual road patrol experience, a school teacher for a chief of staff, beards and collar brass. There are so many people left over from Scott Israels administration who are cooperating with the enemy and hoping Tony fails. Sheriff Tony, if you had no clue about what you were about to jump into, why did you jump into this mess. It is obviously clear that you are way in over your head. Your enhanced social media employees are working overtime posting positive comments from fake accounts and they cannot get you elected. Only 16 months till the primary. What track record are you going to run on?????

Unregistered
    I am so glad that Scott Israel is gone but I must say, I am disappointed in what I have seen so far. 10 weeks have gone by since the swearing in of Greg Tony and this guy is a ghost to his own department. Very few roll calls have been attended, no swearing in ceremony to meet 1,000 people at once, an under sheriff with 3 years of actual road patrol experience, a school teacher for a chief of staff, beards and collar brass. There are so many people left over from Scott Israels administration who are cooperating with the enemy and hoping Tony fails. Sheriff Tony, if you had no clue about what you were about to jump into, why did you jump into this mess. It is obviously clear that you are way in over your head. Your enhanced social media employees are working overtime posting positive comments from fake accounts and they cannot get you elected. Only 16 months till the primary. What track record are you going to run on?????
    Reality check: Voters don't give a crap about the job satisfaction of employees. Perception is everything. The public respect of voters grows every day. Tony is considered the whole package by every demographic in Broward. The only complaints about "experience" come from BSO employees; and disgrunted former employees. They're outnumbered. Plus, the respect of the agency means a lot to many employees. They will vote for Tony in an effort to restore public credibility. Joe voter is not saying " This guy was only a Sergeant...... Watch the donors from businesses. That will clarify.

Unregistered
    Reality check: Voters don't give a crap about the job satisfaction of employees. Perception is everything. The public respect of voters grows every day. Tony is considered the whole package by every demographic in Broward. The only complaints about "experience" come from BSO employees; and disgrunted former employees. They're outnumbered. Plus, the respect of the agency means a lot to many employees. They will vote for Tony in an effort to restore public credibility. Joe voter is not saying " This guy was only a Sergeant...... Watch the donors from businesses. That will clarify.
    Just say no to Pollock, the STD king! Keep up the good work Sheriff Tony.

Unregistered
    You mean all the fake user names proving up Facebook? 600 comments but you can only see 50. Does he even have the signatures needed to get on the ballot?

Unregistered
    Hold Robson accountable for what? Because Deputies have been out of shape for years?

Most deputies are making over a 100k, the least you can do is be in semi decent shape.

Not much to ask...
    lol, **** off and stop sucking shitbag robson's clit

Unregistered

True.."weed people out"? How about shutdown ***** boy training and these people back to work?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast