Sheriff Tony has lost already - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pimping out "Meadow Pollack"'s story you mean? You can't say Meadow Pollack? I can; God bless her soul. And as a firm believer in due-process, allegedly, Scott Israel, Robert Runcie, Scot Peterson, et al murdered her.
    The bed-wetting sperm donation is his son...

Unregistered

If We Can Just Save One Child

I totally agree with your post but it should've ended with something to the effect of "allowed Nicholas Cruz to easily murder her".
    I certainly don't think that the names of the sheep you mentioned really knew the outcome of their poor decisions. They certainly do now though. All they cared about was kowtowing to the large number of idiots that vote in this county and protecting their "babies" from being arrested.
    Without quibbling over semantics, I was aiming for effect. The alleged murders listed, Scott Israel, Robert Runcie, Scot Peterson, et al are too many to list, hence, the "et al" tag.

You say tomato, I say tomahto. You say sheep, I say enablers. The enablers (alleged murderers) Scott Israel and Robert Runcie et al definitely knew the outcome of their poor decisions. They are political animals and are backed by political machines, both animals and machines run on numbers-crunched facts which then generate their ridiculous policies (better termed, "social experiments") at the taxpayers' expense (of dollars, safety, and lives).

"If We Can Just Save One Child" is the mantra of the left and in this case, they did, they saved Nikolas Cruz. Bravo.

Unregistered
    The bed-wetting sperm donation is his son...
    Oh, you mean Meadow Pollack's (RIP) brother, Hunter Pollack? Let's see...
    I read that he is an American school safety activist and political advisor and that his 18-year-old sister Meadow Pollack was killed in the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting on February 14, 2018 and that he is the son of Shara Kaplan and Andrew Pollack, and is a part of the nonprofit organization Americans for Children's Lives and School Safety but nowhere did it say, "bed-wetter". Perhaps you got him confused with the bed-wetting triplets, Brett, Blair, Blake or their bed-wetting parents, Susan and Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    This agency is beyond repair. The governor didn’t do us any favors putting a Sgt in charge of this place . NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Still promoting the unqualified and retaining the previously wanded deputies and Sgt’s. What a joke

Unregistered
    We’re still better off than we were with numbnuts the clown at the helm.

Unregistered
    This agency is beyond repair. The governor didn’t do us any favors putting a Sgt in charge of this place . NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Still promoting the unqualified and retaining the previously wanded deputies and Sgt’s. What a joke
    So I'm guessing you think a person's rank is what makes them qualified to be in charge? You've got a lot to learn my friend.
    I've known plenty of cops that were crooked, numerous Marines that were still pu$$is, and countless college educated idiots. Just because you feel you've "earned" your title doesn't necessarily mean you deserved it, or are entitled to it.
    Picking someone who hasn't been tainted by politics, or has drank the upper echelon's kool aid is probably a good start.

Unregistered
    So I'm guessing you think a person's rank is what makes them qualified to be in charge? You've got a lot to learn my friend.
    I've known plenty of cops that were crooked, numerous Marines that were still pu$$is, and countless college educated idiots. Just because you feel you've "earned" your title doesn't necessarily mean you deserved it, or are entitled to it.
    Picking someone who hasn't been tainted by politics, or has drank the upper echelon's kool aid is probably a good start.
    Now that’s funny! Someone who is not tainted by politics. Keep drinking the kool-aid. He was anointed sheriff in a gym in coral springs. Wake up and stop selling bull$hit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234