Live Like Bella Foundation should be ashamed to have Javier Ortiz as a member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Live Like Bella Foundation should be ashamed to have Javier Ortiz as a member

Holy cow. That is shameful. @LiveLikeBella how can you possibly keep a corrupt racist cyberstalking cop who a judge just found used excessive force and violated the Constitution and has done unfathomable damage to our community on your board???

https://twitter.com/billycorben/stat...886815744?s=21

Also what’s up with the tryout to go on the bike ride?

Unregistered
    Actually we should be ashame to have the Reyes brothers in leadership of the FOP. It’s so obvious that mat and tommy Reyes are giving Danny Suarez information to write about on his twitter that no one cares to read. Than Danny tags people. Remember Reyes brother father MCCRINK rides the Bella ride and supports raising awareness for pediatric cancer. Javier Ortiz helps raise awareness for pediatric cancer and helps the children. Also remember Reyes brother have a good relationship with the CIP. The GPS in are cars THE CIP have wanted us to have for years. Danny Suarez advocates for GPS in are cars to, He wants more accountability. Why don’t someone ask him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually we should be ashame to have the Reyes brothers in leadership of the FOP. It’s so obvious that mat and tommy Reyes are giving Danny Suarez information to write about on his twitter that no one cares to read. Than Danny tags people. Remember Reyes brother father MCCRINK rides the Bella ride and supports raising awareness for pediatric cancer. Javier Ortiz helps raise awareness for pediatric cancer and helps the children. Also remember Reyes brother have a good relationship with the CIP. The GPS in are cars THE CIP have wanted us to have for years. Danny Suarez advocates for GPS in are cars to, He wants more accountability. Why don’t someone ask him.
    Hate to break the bad news Javi it was Billy Corben who wrote the comment. Stop blaming everyone! You are dislike tremendously by thousand of people. It’s just a matter of time for you. Count how many lawsuits you got pending.

Unregistered
    Hate to break the bad news Javi it was Billy Corben who wrote the comment. Stop blaming everyone! You are dislike tremendously by thousand of people. It’s just a matter of time for you. Count how many lawsuits you got pending.
    Billy has 61,000 followers

Unregistered
    Billy has 61,000 followers

Man Ortiz is famous! Next time you see him get his signature

Unregistered
    You give Danny boy too much credit. What can he do? But he was the one who pushed for it a while back. IDC about GPS in my car or any car, just simply do your job, not difficult unless you are an idiot.

I've been to the CIP, some pretty good people there, they actually cleared my name. unlike some of you dumb****s, having a tarnished record is not "cool". If you ever plan to leave this department then your IA file will be important.

Unregistered

Feel the Pain

Have you ever felt the Pain of a Father whose daughter has been violated by a Cancer.

I Have...

Unregistered
    I remember the sick Fc k posting a picture of himself on the child’s casket
    He appears to have mental issues along with many other. Using families to boost your image is sick

Unregistered
    Interesting that the guy hasn’t been in the FOP for two years and a sick FK keeps talking about him.
    In the past two months, I’ve lost my rights to Comp use, a soon to be tracked every second in every way GPS. Never had these issues and many others since the “brothers” have taken over. Those are the facts

Unregistered
    I remember the sick Fc k posting a picture of himself on the child’s casket
    He appears to have mental issues along with many other. Using families to boost your image is sick
    Wow that’s ****ed up reyes brothers , you both are talking Shit about childhood cancer this is horrible. Tommy and mat Reyes are evil for writing this. Live like Bella supports child hood cancer and you both Reyes are talking shit. Let the poor child’s memory Rest In Peace. Javi thank you for everything you do and helping those who need your help may god bless you sir.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast