X-SHERIFF ISRAEL, "I've said all along there'd be no bloodbath."

Unregistered

Post X-SHERIFF ISRAEL, "I've said all along there'd be no bloodbath."

An outsider, a know-nothing, a novice of an agency once housed by over 6,000 employees (however the numbers have steadily dropped under Israel's tenure), Scott Israel has been involved in a vortex of conferences and summits since he stunned Broward County with his Election Day win.

"I've said all along there'd be no bloodbath," he said. And then he laughed his maniacal laugh, pressed "send" on the below email, and the "man" elected sheriff of Broward County began destroying the Agency from the inside...

Note: If you are still employed by BSO on January 8, 2013, you will receive formal written notice during that day setting forth that your employment with the agency is terminated.

After the spying, the phone calls, the harassment and horrible threats, many quit but it did not stop this evil man from destroying 28 (plus many more we know of now) lives. Ruining futures, children's dreams, breaking up marriages, causing suicide and depression, until Mr. Israel was fired on January 11, 2019, he did not know what it meant to a man, a breadwinner, to lose his job, until it happened to him. And these weren't the turn-key jailers that he couldn't stand, the one's he would say he wouldn't piss on if they were on fire (yes, the black boys and girls), we're talking upper-echelon, high-ranking Broward Sheriff's Office employees.

__________________________________________________ _______

Scott Israel never knew any of the men and women he fired for no reason when we was elected. Where on earth would he get any information to fire anyone from BSO, for what? Cause? Why didn't he just come on board and work with everyone, like a team? Kind of like how when his dad was a marine and his boss changed every 4-8 years? Newly elected Presidents don't fire the Marine Corps do they?
    #POP #PoliticsOverParkland #fixit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    An outsider, a know-nothing, a novice of an agency once housed by over 6,000 employees (however the numbers have steadily dropped under Israel's tenure), Scott Israel has been involved in a vortex of conferences and summits since he stunned Broward County with his Election Day win.

"I've said all along there'd be no bloodbath," he said. And then he laughed his maniacal laugh, pressed "send" on the below email, and the "man" elected sheriff of Broward County began destroying the Agency from the inside...

Note: If you are still employed by BSO on January 8, 2013, you will receive formal written notice during that day setting forth that your employment with the agency is terminated.

After the spying, the phone calls, the harassment and horrible threats, many quit but it did not stop this evil man from destroying 28 (plus many more we know of now) lives. Ruining futures, children's dreams, breaking up marriages, causing suicide and depression, until Mr. Israel was fired on January 11, 2019, he did not know what it meant to a man, a breadwinner, to lose his job, until it happened to him. And these weren't the turn-key jailers that he couldn't stand, the one's he would say he wouldn't piss on if they were on fire (yes, the black boys and girls), we're talking upper-echelon, high-ranking Broward Sheriff's Office employees.

__________________________________________________ _______

Scott Israel never knew any of the men and women he fired for no reason when we was elected. Where on earth would he get any information to fire anyone from BSO, for what? Cause? Why didn't he just come on board and work with everyone, like a team? Kind of like how when his dad was a marine and his boss changed every 4-8 years? Newly elected Presidents don't fire the Marine Corps do they?
    #POP #PoliticsOverParkland #fixit
    Black boys and girls? Wtf..? Put the pipe down

Unregistered

The truth hurts, doesn't she.

Yes, the polite term chosen as I wouldn't write what Israel calls them. Funny that's the only issue you had a problem with since the rest is true.

Unregistered
    Speaking of...
    Did you know that if that kid from Stoneman Douglas (N.C.) was black, 2/14/18 wouldn't have happened as per SI.

Unregistered
    Speaking of...
    Did you know that if that kid from Stoneman Douglas (N.C.) was black, 2/14/18 wouldn't have happened as per SI.
    Yes. SI who's taking all our guns away as a buyback set up the MSD shooting. If it wasn't so tragic, I'd believe this conspiracy theory.

Yes, no blacks were killed purposely because it would have enraged the black community.
    Yes, if Cruz was black, the PROMISE program would have worked because only blacks went to PROMISE whites were excused
    Yes, SI needed a white patsy for his narrative against the NRA and guns and banning guns

Unregistered
    Yes. SI who's taking all our guns away as a buyback set up the MSD shooting. If it wasn't so tragic, I'd believe this conspiracy theory.

Yes, no blacks were killed purposely because it would have enraged the black community.
    Yes, if Cruz was black, the PROMISE program would have worked because only blacks went to PROMISE whites were excused
    Yes, SI needed a white patsy for his narrative against the NRA and guns and banning guns
    Helena Ramsey was black.

Absolutely TRUE that whites were "excused" from PROMISE; notably the white perverts. Ask those who decided not to assign detectives to select cases when they were acutely aware of patterns of offenses. Ask CPIS who CYA with good documentation when their recommendations for the assignment of a detective were rebuffed.

Unregistered

I hate to break it to you. She wasn't their kind of black.

Helena Ramsey was black.

Absolutely TRUE that whites were "excused" from PROMISE; notably the white perverts. Ask those who decided not to assign detectives to select cases when they were acutely aware of patterns of offenses. Ask CPIS who CYA with good documentation when their recommendations for the assignment of a detective were rebuffed.
    I hate to break it to you. She wasn't their kind of black.

Sounds white - just like Cruz sounds Hispanic - which freaked out SI & RR, they were like, thank GOD it wasn't Cruz's brother that did the shooting.