Alejandro Giraldo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Other than the media, has anyone seen all of the BWC

It's funny how everyone says that the Director threw Ofc Giraldo under the bus......For anyone who has an opinion on how this officer did something wrong, then get on-board with the Director....Unless you have truly seen ALL OF THE VIDEOS, you are just as guilty of those that just relied on the media account, strictly blaming the officer.....Anyone, who is a police officer would know this. Splice and Dice any video and you can make a video say what you want it to say.

All I ask, for those who want to blame the officer as guilty, hold off, view all of the videos and you might, you might get a true account of what actually happen. What does this officer want?, JUSTICE, true JUSTICE.

Unregistered

True Story

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's funny how everyone says that the Director threw Ofc Giraldo under the bus......For anyone who has an opinion on how this officer did something wrong, then get on-board with the Director....Unless you have truly seen ALL OF THE VIDEOS, you are just as guilty of those that just relied on the media account, strictly blaming the officer.....Anyone, who is a police officer would know this. Splice and Dice any video and you can make a video say what you want it to say.

All I ask, for those who want to blame the officer as guilty, hold off, view all of the videos and you might, you might get a true account of what actually happen. What does this officer want?, JUSTICE, true JUSTICE.

What you have here is a young hispanic officer who was raised to show respect for police, period. His standards are where they need to be...

On the other hand, the so called victim is the total opposite and shows no respect to law enforcement and the investigation that is going on.

Unfortunately, you can see her setting the trap when she is so concerned for her “child”...

All though it is wrong, the standard of good behavior is long gone. Citizens like this have set the new standard, and this what we have today. This is the new norm!

The Director is a politician and will fold and pin the blame on the FTO. The SAO will follow and drop charges.

Take a look whats goong on in this country currently, do you see any similarities? Get everyone you know to vote, or this country is heading in a bad direction .

Stay safe!

Unregistered

You sound like Donald Trump..............fake news. The officer was wrong in his behavior.

Unregistered
    You sound like Donald Trump..............fake news. The officer was wrong in his behavior.
    Now that's funny......You sound like Donald Trump......Have you seen all of the videos? Now, I don't know your name but should I call you Donald Trump Jr.....Mr. Fake News....... :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12