Gps is here. Now what tommy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    It's for control, fear and accountability. They want to track you! I never wanted a damn PvP, if the cars gone, it means your not home. It's just another tool I.A. can use, when your called in on some BS complaint and they got something to nail you with. Is it overkill?? 3 pieces of issued equipment, all with GPS? Next, what?? A chip placed in our azz??? This place is looking for a easy way to, show we have control over our officers and to rid, the place of people not liked. We will give them the tools needed for punishment. Now, Lt's and Sgt's will be up are azzes , cause they will get informed first that we are not on active patrol, were sitting in the same location for hours on in. PLUS, you can bet, that certain people that are in the F&F group, doing that same thing you are, this will have no effect on them. Will, the D/C mistress, have to have one too?? Guess, those LONG lunches and dinner, will be a thing of the pass?? NOT! It goes to show you, to the city and staff your just a number that can be replaced and honestly, over the time I've been here. The only ones that really care about your safety, is the ones in your sector. I've never had any staff member asked about my health, when injured on duty. The only time a staff member came by a call I was on was when I had a 17, cause the sh!t cars they were buying. The accelerator spring on my car got stuck as I was turning a corner and I ate a tree. The piece of sh!t major, told the Sgt to write me a rip with hours, while I was waiting for rescue. The vehicle was check and YES it was a the defect.

Unregistered
    **** this shit im going back to school and finish my Engineering degree.

Unregistered
    The chief just came did whatever he wanted since the Reyes came into office 5 months ago. Now officers and sgts are complaining about getting more discipline from IA compared to when the old guard was In power. These two fools the Reyes are messing everything up!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123