Gps is here. Now what tommy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shows they on here reading. Just got that email and ain’t that funny that now they have answers.
    Why are they talking to several command staff people. Should have walked right into the chiefs office and complained. O wait I forgot the chiefs laughs at Tommy.

Unregistered
    Facts:

There is already a GPS in the laptop that gives your location to CAD and is able to locate you if you have an emergency and recommend closest units to dispatch.

Soon there will be a GPS in your new radios that will locate you in an emergency.

So why have a 3rd GPS system that is not for officer safety that the city is paying an additional monthly cost for? It’s not linked to CAD. It will only be used for discipline. Where do you drive? How fast did you drive? This use should be bargained for since it impacts the terms and conditions of employment. What are we getting in return?

Unregistered
    Blame Eldys. I even saw him in a shouting match over GPS with Bernat in the Cafeteria. Very unprofessional.

It’s very easy. Staff should lead by example and be the first to have the GPS installed. After all, it’s for their safety. Plus I’m sure some divorce attorneys would love to get their GPS locations if you know what I mean. Plus then the rank and file can ask for public records too.

Unregistered
    Sgt Frades is a GPS, Cat smelling FUDA

Unregistered

Wtf tired of this S H I T.

PREPARE MOFOS WRITE UPS FOR NEGLECT OF DUTY- for not doing what ur supposed to, SPEEDING - u will be monitor and recorded the moment u turn on the vehicle. UNTRUTHFULNESS - After u said u did something and they verified IT thru the GPS.... ...... the list goes on and on. THIS PLACE IS GOING TO S H I T. F U C K
    Im one of many that hate going to work.

Unregistered
    Eventually in the near future this place will become like a revolving door for employment , the smart people won't do this job and the dumb won't last, is a shame what's happening, is the systematic castration of the police department , the goal is to destroy the police because in their eyes the police is corrupt , abusive and was founded in a violation of civil rights . There's a lot more coming , all helped by a corrupt or inept union , politicians that don't care and go with the flow, staff that looks the other way because it doesn't affect them but in the long run it will be the destruction of a department as we know it now .who will want to work in a place with no minimum expectation of privacy , a place where they write you up for anything and the consequences of your mistakes are civil and criminal , the DOs are larger than a phone book , a place that you won't make a lot of money and you have to work many hours of Offduty to survive, most people won't make it to twenty years now unless staff of course .

Unregistered
    So if it's on my radio and laptop, why my car? You can already track all these things. My radio is always on me. My computer in my car why? Overkill.

Unregistered
    Because you can leave your radio and computer at home and take your marked car to Naples like Chinea did.

Unregistered
    Because you can leave your radio and computer at home and take your marked car to Naples like Chinea did.
    That's old news. That happened over 10 years ago. Why not be fair across the board. Everyone has GPS. From the chief down. Only fair.

Unregistered
    That's old news. That happened over 10 years ago. Why not be fair across the board. Everyone has GPS. From the chief down. Only fair.
    Still happening today, which is why the push for GPS. Stay in your lane.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast