Gps is here. Now what tommy?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Gps is here. Now what tommy?

GPS installations started today. Tommy are you going to intervene?

Unregistered
    Dont we have gps in premiere one? What other gps they installing?

Unregistered
    If you haven’t been operating like you had gbs in the past your crazy. Gbs have been installed on the computers and radios years ago. At least 3 years back.

They should make ortiz have a body camera and gbs 🎥 24/7

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you haven’t been operating like you had gbs in the past your crazy. Gbs have been installed on the computers and radios years ago. At least 3 years back.

They should make ortiz have a body camera and gbs 🎥 24/7
    I don't know what Gbs is but they're now installing GPS in ALL vehicles. From lieutenants down. Now what Tommy?

Unregistered
    I don't know what Gbs is but they're now installing GPS in ALL vehicles. From lieutenants down. Now what Tommy?
    Tommy where are the SOP on this? How are they going to keep my home QTH out of a public records request? All of CID been waiting for you on this.

Unregistered
    GPS installations started today. Tommy are you going to intervene?
    It's for your own safety?? wink, wink. It's manly going to be used for by I.A. to see who's seating at places to eat for to long or when your to be patrolling your sector but instead, parked at your 33. New places officers have found to hide and nap The FOP, really doesn't or won't have much say in it. EXCEPT, that staff should have the same! Also, if your on a call, for a while and haven't cleared, no report being done and your parked off the grid, doing nothing. They will sell it as it's for, YOUR own good, we are doing this.. It's going to used more for punishment or way for the new Sgt's to impress staff and show I'm, a team player. Look how many rip's I've done since this new program was installed..

Unregistered
    Tommy is EATING the fop budget with flaming unicorn parties

Unregistered
    Se acabó el escam, a trabajar todo el mundo.

Unregistered
    How about the SIS narcotic guys which are working sensitive cases or the FOP enjoying high end lunches with his brother and companion.

Unregistered
    Shows they on here reading. Just got that email and ain’t that funny that now they have answers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast