BSO paying woman $185,000 in jail beating case
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO paying woman $185,000 in jail beating case

Unregistered
    So, a poverty ridden, unemployed, drug using shitbag sued the department and won a cash settlement?? Wow.

#not impressed

Unregistered

Elgin O. Jones - go tell this turkey how to play the game and get paid like you

That's it? Damn. BSO's very own Elgin O. Jones got $515,000.00 just for being BLACK.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, a poverty ridden, unemployed, drug using shitbag sued the department and won a cash settlement?? Wow.

#not impressed
    No worries. The agency will soon be sued by professional ,educated tax paying citizens who didn't get their money's worth from law enforcement. Then things will be balanced.

#weaintacceptingthevictimsfund

Unregistered
    Need to finish the DOD cleansing, Palmer who palms the skin flute, and those two fat slobs who are LTC’s, do nothing, wise up Tony!

Unregistered

#not impressed
    What it means is that her lawyer got 3/4's of that cash and she's left just enough to purchase a luxurious pop-up camper.

Unregistered
    What it means is that her lawyer got 3/4's of that cash and she's left just enough to purchase a luxurious pop-up camper.
    Actually, what she got will be smoked, inhaled and shot into her veins.

Unregistered

#not impressed
    If you are here at BSO your unfortunateley one who earned the name pig, you pig.

Unregistered
    If you are here at BSO your unfortunateley one who earned the name pig, you pig.
    And you have earned the title of low rent, shitbag lover.

Unregistered
    And you have earned the title of low rent, shitbag lover.
    No big ears hired me, and I be backing Alvin Pollack, fat Angela’s kin. He be keeping me, he won’t make Keef Col. Fat Angela said! Peace
    Gary (The Ghost) Palmer. Besides, I once had sex wit Kenny G.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast