BSO paying woman $185,000 in jail beating case - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Hey! Huey Newton. 1967 king of the Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are here at BSO your unfortunateley one who earned the name pig, you pig.
    Black panthers sexually abusing kids in the sSHole hood 1967 ! I remember man , I had a hoof beat in Times Square and it was not that bad! But in The Hood , the whores, junkies, drug dealers were living in open sewers they called home ! Drinking water from rat infested water pipes and that's probably were this poster was born! So who's the pig 🐖 again????????????

Unregistered
    Black panthers sexually abusing kids in the sSHole hood 1967 ! I remember man , I had a hoof beat in Times Square and it was not that bad! But in The Hood , the whores, junkies, drug dealers were living in open sewers they called home ! Drinking water from rat infested water pipes and that's probably were this poster was born! So who's the pig 🐖 again????????????
    How dare you call Alvin Pollock a pig! It’s unfair to the pig!

Unregistered
    Nope, you're still the pig and an openly racist one at that. It must suck to have as much shit in your brain as you do.

Unregistered
    Inmates try every which way to get a rise out of deputies. The most frequent jab: " You work here because you were bullied as a kid." By the end of the probationary period a DOD deputy should be immune to this and the windbreaker, Wackenhut comments. This type of unprovoked aggression should have brought disciplinary action. Awful to work around people like this who are impulsive and drag others into their stupidity.

Unregistered
    Shut up Jailer !!!

Unregistered

Hit a NERVE did I ouch!!!!!!

Nope, you're still the pig and an openly racist one at that. It must suck to have as much shit in your brain as you do.
    Wow!!! so now you're defending the Panthers raping kids??? Oh I see, because the kids were not white you think it's just fine to abuse them and molest them??? And let's see what PARTY allowed those kids to be abandoned in the ghetto and did it gun shots and disease? OH that's right, the DEMOCRATIC PARTY! You mean the same party that started slavery? The same party that founded the KKK?? My party ended slavery and you democrat scumbags started a war that killed 600,000 Americans. Then you killed President Lincoln. Even Martin Luther King was a Republican! Who's the racist pig NOW?

Unregistered

That's so true!!! Sorry piggies!

How dare you call Alvin Pollock a pig! It’s unfair to the pig!
    Damn thats true!!!!! I just insulted the pigs! At least a pig 🐖 contributes to society as a source of food and income for farmers. Alvin just grovelled at the feet of politicians and athletes like a good little worm. Now the little two faced worm, wants you to give him $500 so he can grovel some more in the mud , for crumbs of approval.

Unregistered
    If you are here at BSO your unfortunateley one who earned the name pig, you pig.
    ****sucking, faggot, inmate lover...found!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12