Ira Sheriff Tony Shaq
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ira Sheriff Tony Shaq

Ira great work sheriff Tony on every national channel, sad Shaq was never your guy, you had no guys except your jailers, this one stings for Israel.

Discuss

Unregistered

Angelo

Angelo mind your business worry about pines

Ira

Unregistered

Ira made Sgeriff tony a star

Nice work Ira you killed it with Sheriff Tony, he is on every news network, wow the New York Time kudos to you fired captain Ira Goldberg

Unregistered

Ira Goldberg congratulations

Sheriff Tony’s Past employee of the year
    Fired Capt “jail guard” Ira Goldberg way go Ira you hit it out of the park, your Smat.

Unregistered

Promotion ceremony

Was Ira Goldberg at the ceramics yesterday for his son? did N word son attend? please post answer, I was stuck in court.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was Ira Goldberg at the ceramics yesterday for his son? did N word son attend? please post answer, I was stuck in court.
    I want to go on the record to say the following

I HATE Scott J. Israel with every fiber of my being and I don't hate very many people.

Unregistered

Ok Ira

But what did Scott do to you he made you a captain promoted your son almost hired son N word, let you have all your side deals including firing BSO at festival fle market while you worked for BSO Ira you may have set a record on that one, you took food out of your co workers families mouths how do you sleep at night?

Unregistered

Ira how is your boy bell train?

How is bell train is he getting tuned up again?

Unregistered

Ira back up Scott’s butt

Nice work you are back with the Israel’s you are a great salesman how isfestival you will loose contract soon due to your marijuana business

Unregistered

Wow

Unreal he hurt Scott big time bringing s Shaq in to meet sheriff tony is this confirmed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast