Iupa

Thread: Iupa

Unregistered

Iupa

IUPA could you please inform us of any actions you have taken in reference to use of force training?

For the record, I am an IUPA member and not a PBA person trying to start trouble. Thank You

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IUPA could you please inform us of any actions you have taken in reference to use of force training?

For the record, I am an IUPA member and not a PBA person trying to start trouble. Thank You
    Why don't you call the IUPA office and ask? You never know who is responding on this site!

Unregistered

Thank you for your question. Our official response to you and the men and women of BSO is "Man up, puzzy!!"

Unregistered

Ok PBA.. GO AWAY

Unregistered
    I support IUPA 100 percent but the issue of injuries during dt training does need to be addressed. We are there to train not get injured. The steroid dopes in training need to be transferred and put Sgt Kelly back in charge.

Unregistered
    Bring back Wally Haywood and Mack Smith.

Unregistered

What are they teaching? "Batista Bombs" and "Pedigrees?"

Unregistered
    I am confident that IUPA is already addressing the issue. Reps have already been speaking and have advised that IUPA has asked for a moritorium on that portion of training, asked for lesson plans, revised lesson plans and workers comp claims too. But now the Major of training told an ICT class this morning that the “brain.bleed “ of a deputy is an urban legend. Bad move to deny this happened BSO

Unregistered
    Bring back Wally Haywood and Mack Smith.
    Yes!!! And bring back Harley while your at it.
    Why would these people ever want to give up retirement and return to this cesspool?

Unregistered
    Dummy Sgt Kelly is still working. I'm sure the training has been toned down a lot by now. I don't know what Einstein created this latest class of dt but they should be transferred