Juan Perez’s lack of vision

Unregistered

Juan Perez’s lack of vision

It has been five years now since our uneducated director took over our department. Here is a guy that was pushed through the ranks by politically minded supervisors. Here is a guy who was promoted to his current position by swearing allegiance to a corrupt mayor. Watch the video. From a hissy fit were he took off his bage (anyone else would have been fired) to his “so called plans” for our department, we should have seen it coming. Juan Perez you are not educated enough, nor do you have a single supervisory skill, nor can you lead. Retire and move on to politics. You will do well there.

https://youtu.be/1I2dSwusjuo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been five years now since our uneducated director took over our department. Here is a guy that was pushed through the ranks by politically minded supervisors. Here is a guy who was promoted to his current position by swearing allegiance to a corrupt mayor. Watch the video. From a hissy fit were he took off his bage (anyone else would have been fired) to his “so called plans” for our department, we should have seen it coming. Juan Perez you are not educated enough, nor do you have a single supervisory skill, nor can you lead. Retire and move on to politics. You will do well there.

https://youtu.be/1I2dSwusjuo
    I agree with your comments but I don’t think it has much to do about education. It has to do with his moral compass. The mayor has corrupted him and the PBA. Now no one watches him or calls him out. Smart on the part of the Mayor but JP allowed himself to be bought.

Unregistered
    JP’s trajectory to and as a director can be tracked in different episodes. Here are a few. Feel free to add your own:

Season 1. List of episodes:

1- Crocodile tears at police funeral
    2- The badge off incident at graduation class
    3- Hissy Fit at HQ
    4- The I can dance video at HQ
    5- The Push up Contest
    6- Yet, more dancing videos
    7- Road Rage- when a director settles scuffle
    8- Discipline via Facebook
    9- Cookies with Rookies Caper
    10- The Road to becoming a County Commissioner

Unregistered
    J.P, a living example that you can't make chicken soup out of chicken s h I t !