BSO WARNING! DO NOT FORGET THESE FACES of EVIL! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These are the "terrorists" behind Scott Israel. These are the individuals responsible for ruining BSO, Broward County, South Florida, causing MSD and other preventable tragedies. Names, pictures, articles, posted:

These are the backers of an EVIL, divisive leader. In fact, the people pictured here, supporting former Sheriff Scott Israel are all divisive leaders. Not one preaches inclusiveness. The Dividers behind the Dividers of Broward County. Shameful!

Unregistered

Hey! Is that a Keebler Elf on the right?????

Quote Originally Posted by UnTangledWeb View Post
    Holy smokes is that a Keebler Elf with the stupid hat and FILTHY beard????
    Damn those people wipe their hynies, with the same hand they shovel their greasy camel penis stew with , into those bearded pie holes.
    The world hea!th organization reports that large traces of fecal matter lives in those beards!
    😝gross !!!!
    Oh no! A gay man was handcuffed and thrown off a five story building yesterday in Iran a musky muuuuuuslim county. A woman was murdered by a crowd of Muuuuslims throwing Bricks at her face and head because she was raped!???? Thanks deputy hammmbkne no Backbone for bringing your turd smellers into The public safety building!!! GFY!!

Unregistered
    **** goat****ers

Unregistered
    Sgt Patton had a little Q patch on his vest and scumbags called for his job and humiliated him in the national American communist community , also known as the Democratic mainstream media.
    Old fake jew scotty removed him from swat and swat brothers didn't say a thing. Now look at this terrorist deputy piece of shi t hambone! Sorry Matt.
    Riiighhhttt ... because Q isn't a nutbag paranoid conspiracy theory for defective minds I suppose. oh and btw ... you're an Islamophobic POS who stands for everything wrong with America right now. Get off the board dimwit.

Unregistered
    Riiighhhttt ... because Q isn't a nutbag paranoid conspiracy theory for defective minds I suppose. oh and btw ... you're an Islamophobic POS who stands for everything wrong with America right now. Get off the board dimwit.
    GFY, you are what’s wrong with America get your head out of your a$$ and pay attention to what these animals are slowly accomplishing. Alah Akbar mother F’er!!

Unregistered
    GFY, you are what’s wrong with America get your head out of your a$$ and pay attention to what these animals are slowly accomplishing. Alah Akbar mother F’er!!
    I'm with your wife on this one -- you need intense counseling. Just get help. Talk out your issues with someone. It might not be too late.

Unregistered

Coward two face.

Wow! A grey pony tail Democratic Nazi was triggered by that post! Snowflake if we want your Opion i will give it to you!
    Funny how this piece of shi t DemoCRAt wants to censor me but he never said it wasn't ALL TRUE!
    It's hard to defend chi!d murder,rape, beheadings,torture, rape of helpless women, however this LEFTIST scumbag and his Karl Marx puss Y friends do it every day!!! Mohammad makes the Furher Adolph Hitler look like Ghandi!!!!!!

Unregistered

The leftist make up words that never existed!

Wow! A grey pony tail Democratic Nazi was triggered by that post! Snowflake if we want your Opion i will give it to you!
    Funny how this piece of shi t DemoCRAt wants to censor me but he never said it wasn't ALL TRUE!
    It's hard to defend chi!d murder,rape, beheadings,torture, rape of helpless women, however this LEFTIST scumbag and his Karl Marx puss Y friends do it every day!!! Mohammad makes the Furher Adolph Hitler look like Ghandi!!!!!!
    The word's islamophobi, homophobic, transphobic,are non existent

Unregistered

So easy to bait and trigger these effeminate soy boys

The word's islamophobi, homophobic, transphobic,are non existent
    Just like the Donald, it's so easy to trigger the spineless killery, brainwashed human mutants called demorats.
    The very same PARTY that created human slavery in America and started a civil war that killed 600,000 people, then killed President Lincoln, a Republican. DEMOCRATS ! The founders of the KkK!

Unregistered
    Just like the Donald, it's so easy to trigger the spineless killery, brainwashed human mutants called demorats.
    The very same PARTY that created human slavery in America and started a civil war that killed 600,000 people, then killed President Lincoln, a Republican. DEMOCRATS ! The founders of the KkK!
    No, seriously, you're a normal person. Everybody thinks you're cool and definitely don't think you've lost your mind or that you're an idiot or a major tool. Nobody thinks that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast