Thank You Sheriff
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank You Sheriff

I have been at the office a fair amount of time, 10-15 years. I’m not saying this Sheriff is perfect, but it does appear he cares. Our fleet was complete junk and unsafe, he has bought more new cars in the past 18 months than the others bought in 5 years.
    We all complained about the FN’s he got us Glocks. Again he isn’t perfect but I’ll take him if the previous one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been at the office a fair amount of time, 10-15 years. I’m not saying this Sheriff is perfect, but it does appear he cares. Our fleet was complete junk and unsafe, he has bought more new cars in the past 18 months than the others bought in 5 years.
    We all complained about the FN’s he got us Glocks. Again he isn’t perfect but I’ll take him if the previous one.
    Yeah, it does seem like it. I really hope all the Gee and Docobo mess will be flushed out soon. When Henderson left and Gee and Docobo took over, it took about 5 years for the garbage to really hit and nose dive from there. Im worried it will take another 5 years to start to feel as if things are better. By then, many would have retired and resigned. What a terrible way to end a career. Thing are looking up though. I never thought i would say this. Ever.

Unregistered
    Man, this sheriff is going to have to deal with the pure anger and disheartened deputies Gee and Docobo left behind. Im one of them.

Unregistered
    Man, this sheriff is going to have to deal with the pure anger and disheartened deputies Gee and Docobo left behind. Im one of them.
    I agree. There is a boat load of shenanigans that are coming to light. I think the current command staff is trying to unravel it bit by bit.....

Unregistered
    I’ve been here nearing 30 years. I am on my fourth sheriff. I don’t care how much the boss gets on tv, I don’t care where his money or power comes from. I don’t care about inner-office politics, I don’t care about past shenanigans. I really only care about those that work with me. I have worked alongside the boss a couple different stints, always found him genuine, caring, intelligent and to have good sense. He was a good cop and decent investigator. I probably never cross his mind and I’m good with that. He has done a decent job in the limited time trying to right some imbalances that he inherited. Stop blaming everything on him, to include your current supervisor issues or our manpower. He has taken great strides with what he had to start with. I believe he will continue to keep trying what works best. You can attack me and thats cool. i am
    in zone Patrol so you can’t us my “special assignment” as any basis for you missiles. Just my two cents for the reading enjoyment of those open to other views.

Unregistered
    I’ve been here nearing 30 years. I am on my fourth sheriff. I don’t care how much the boss gets on tv, I don’t care where his money or power comes from. I don’t care about inner-office politics, I don’t care about past shenanigans. I really only care about those that work with me. I have worked alongside the boss a couple different stints, always found him genuine, caring, intelligent and to have good sense. He was a good cop and decent investigator. I probably never cross his mind and I’m good with that. He has done a decent job in the limited time trying to right some imbalances that he inherited. Stop blaming everything on him, to include your current supervisor issues or our manpower. He has taken great strides with what he had to start with. I believe he will continue to keep trying what works best. You can attack me and thats cool. i am
    in zone Patrol so you can’t us my “special assignment” as any basis for you missiles. Just my two cents for the reading enjoyment of those open to other views.
    Agreed. If some of these folks would actually take a breath and step back, they will see that things are indeed getting better. It's a long tough legacy that needs to be overcome.....

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Unregistered
    Well said. I think he really does care and is trying to do his best. It will take sometime, I have no idea what the numbers are but it appears we have hired a crap ton of new deputies. Is he or this office perfect not even close, but we are headed in the right direction.

Unregistered
    Well said. I think he really does care and is trying to do his best. It will take sometime, I have no idea what the numbers are but it appears we have hired a crap ton of new deputies. Is he or this office perfect not even close, but we are headed in the right direction.

He has hired "a crap ton of new deputies." But not enough to keep up with the amount of deputies that are quitting because of the people he has in charge! On top of that, several deputies a month are getting fired. He needs to address the leaks at the bottom of the barrel, before putting additional whiskey inside the barrel. It's never gonna work until he stops the leaks.

Unregistered
    On top of that, several deputies a month are getting fired.
    Ok name the “several” who were fired each month since January.

Unregistered
    Ok name the “several” who were fired each month since January.
    In my district alone, that i know of, i can tell you of 4. Three that quit and one fired. I also now of two that have jobs lined up and will be leaving within a few months. All within January.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast