Deputy Omelia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deputy Omelia

Unregistered

Deputy Omelia

Volusia Exposed has the latest shenanigans by Patrick Omelia. This is interfering with the burglary investigation in Pierson. Looks like he got a letter of reprimand for this one. This is the third known incident where Omelia has really messed up. Who can forget the taser incident at McDonalds where he played with his taser, discharged it while waiting for his food and then lied to supervisors about the incident. Then there is the gas pump incident.

Omelia has known veracity issues. This third incident proves it.

Chitwood keeps Omelia in the Pierson area because he knows he is not a proactive deputy and does not want to work.

One wonders what Omelia will do next...…

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...8011OMelia.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask Galarza if "back stabbing" Omelia should be trusted.

Unregistered
    Volusia Exposed has the latest shenanigans by Patrick Omelia. This is interfering with the burglary investigation in Pierson. Looks like he got a letter of reprimand for this one. This is the third known incident where Omelia has really messed up. Who can forget the taser incident at McDonalds where he played with his taser, discharged it while waiting for his food and then lied to supervisors about the incident. Then there is the gas pump incident.

Omelia has known veracity issues. This third incident proves it.

Chitwood keeps Omelia in the Pierson area because he knows he is not a proactive deputy and does not want to work.

One wonders what Omelia will do next...…

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigat...8011OMelia.pdf
    Letter of reprimand. WOW, it really does pay to play along.
    Hey Omelia, I have a cousin who needs a cop to coerce a victim to drop charges, my cousin has a family too! You should take up a side job. #bulletproof

Unregistered
    Letter of reprimand. WOW, it really does pay to play along.
    Hey Omelia, I have a cousin who needs a cop to coerce a victim to drop charges, my cousin has a family too! You should take up a side job. #bulletproof
    Great post. Omelia is a classic example and by-product of the Chitwood mentality. He does nothing proactive in the Pierson area (which Chitwood loves because he does not want his illegal immigrants to be "marginalized" by being pulled over on lawful traffic stops). So Omelia can break department policies, lie and terrorize victims of crimes and get the proverbial slap on the wrist....thanks Chitwood.

And in the same mindset....look at training. Hard chargers and great deputies (eddie hart, Sgt Jones) get taken out because they don't have a "guardian" mindset.

Hey chitwood...why not put Omelia in training. He could completely and totally ruin the VCSO in a year...instead of just ruining the Northwest part of Volusia County.

Unregistered
    Lying Pat Omelia better be thankful FDLE did not investigate this incident. I am sure they would have pulled his DAVID history and found out how much more Omelia was involved in this. They would have looked at why his BWC was never on during interactions with Mr Evans. Why he never wrote any supplement reports. Mr Evans got the OC treatment (Omelia-Chitwood)

A few years ago Lickis had similar involvement in a case. He got a nice 40 hour suspension. But if you lie and suck up to Chitwood all you will get is a letter of reprimand.

Unregistered
    Lying Pat Omelia better be thankful FDLE did not investigate this incident. I am sure they would have pulled his DAVID history and found out how much more Omelia was involved in this. They would have looked at why his BWC was never on during interactions with Mr Evans. Why he never wrote any supplement reports. Mr Evans got the OC treatment (Omelia-Chitwood)

A few years ago Lickis had similar involvement in a case. He got a nice 40 hour suspension. But if you lie and suck up to Chitwood all you will get is a letter of reprimand.
    Stay away from Omelia! Stevie Wonder could see he is poison. I have never witnessed such an unprofessional investigation and findings. Different spanks from the Yank

Unregistered
    Stay away from Omelia! Stevie Wonder could see he is poison. I have never witnessed such an unprofessional investigation and findings. Different spanks from the Yank
    The DBNJ has the article about the moron that was impersonating an LEO that Sgt Smith arrested. Funny how it seems every other deputy that worked Pierson knew about this guy (except you). Or did you know about him and as part of your program to not do anything proactive (to curry favor with Chitwood) look the other way. No wonder crime is off the charts up there.

Is there any truth that you are going to ask Sgt Smith and the SAO to drop charges? Rumor has it that you have a financial interest with him.

You are an embarrassment to law enforcement. Any other deputy would be fired for playing with a taser and lying about it. Any other deputy would be fired if they did what you did with your conduct with a victim of a crime.

Unregistered
    The DBNJ has the article about the moron that was impersonating an LEO that Sgt Smith arrested. Funny how it seems every other deputy that worked Pierson knew about this guy (except you). Or did you know about him and as part of your program to not do anything proactive (to curry favor with Chitwood) look the other way. No wonder crime is off the charts up there.

Is there any truth that you are going to ask Sgt Smith and the SAO to drop charges? Rumor has it that you have a financial interest with him.

You are an embarrassment to law enforcement. Any other deputy would be fired for playing with a taser and lying about it. Any other deputy would be fired if they did what you did with your conduct with a victim of a crime.
    Rumor has it that Omelia picked up an overtime shift under Chitwoods desk. I hope Kyle doesn't get jealous

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that Omelia picked up an overtime shift under Chitwoods desk. I hope Kyle doesn't get jealous
    That is the best place for him on multiple levels. He will not hurt anybody when he plays with his taser. He will not compromise any investigations or bother and harass victims of crimes. He will continue to not do anything proactive in Pierson. And it will keep Chitwood occupied.

I think there is a new candidate for scumbag of the week to share it with Chitwood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast