The FBI, leaders attempt to overturn an American election. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fact your not sure is the reason you don’t get it. What many of you liberals don’t realize is that, if not for cops walking your streets at night, most of you wouldn’t survive long enough to formulate your liberal opinions of the world. They are all based on fantasy and magic rainbows.

The people you seek to defend would rob and mutilate you just as easily as look at you. It matters not. We can’t convince you because you’ve convinced yourself it’s all cupcakes and sunshine.
    You think highly of yourself. Must be one of the heroes at MSD. Glorified security guard.

Unregistered
    You think highly of yourself. Must be one of the heroes at MSD. Glorified security guard.
    I wasn’t at MSD.

Unregistered

Let me state that I could not do your job

I wasn’t at MSD.
    That was an unfortunate post , the MSD incident was an not an everyday occurrence, but you guys do have violence and local murders every week in South Florida.
    I could not handle that every week or the fatal car crashes. So yes , for that reason I am saying, thanks.

Unregistered
    Every damn word of this is truth

Unregistered

Regrets for this post

If this is what passes as political discourse at BSO we're in more trouble than we thought. What a bunch of weirdo idiots you are!
    I did not think this one thru before posting it and your politics is not mine however, I see it generated
    even more divisiveness. Not my intention.

Unregistered
    That was an unfortunate post , the MSD incident was an not an everyday occurrence, but you guys do have violence and local murders every week in South Florida.
    I could not handle that every week or the fatal car crashes. So yes , for that reason I am saying, thanks.
    Well, thank you for that moment of civility, it’s refreshing. I can tell your from your posts that you are a female, most men can not switch gears out of confrontation that easily.

But you really don’t need to thank us, I was being sarcastic. Both sides of the political discourse in this country have a long way to go. It’s gotten out of control.

Unregistered

Agree!

Well, thank you for that moment of civility, it’s refreshing. I can tell your from your posts that you are a female, most men can not switch gears out of confrontation that easily.

But you really don’t need to thank us, I was being sarcastic. Both sides of the political discourse in this country have a long way to go. It’s gotten out of control.
    Yes I am sick of it too. Actually, civilians have our own sites , and my friend's , (conservatives included) will use that. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Well well we’ll. No collusion and no obstruction. I guess it’s time to investigate the people who were behind this fraud in the American public.

Unregistered
    This was an illegal fraud committed and schemed against our country and the American people. Those behind this scam need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Unregistered
    The FBI, top command staff member Andrew McCabe, admits to planning a coup against the New President of the United States, and two agents confirm Obama was implicated in the scam . Democrats are scumbags and created slavery and the KKK.
    You sick Republican nut job. The US is a worse place now due to the criminal President. He is guilty as hell. Teflon Don

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast