The FBI, leaders attempt to overturn an American election.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The FBI, leaders attempt to overturn an American election.

The FBI, top command staff member Andrew McCabe, admits to planning a coup against the New President of the United States, and two agents confirm Obama was implicated in the scam . Democrats are scumbags and created slavery and the KKK.

Unregistered

Robert Mueller is a coward and protected Whitey Bulger murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FBI, top command staff member Andrew McCabe, admits to planning a coup against the New President of the United States, and two agents confirm Obama was implicated in the scam . Democrats are scumbags and created slavery and the KKK.
    Twenty five member fed swat team,shotguns and machine guns, choppers, night vision, tactical boats with machine guns, swat k9, stun grenades ready, ceramic vests and navy seal wannabe knives!
    All for the 0400 raid on a white collar crime person of interest, by Robert Mueller the hillery, Clinton DIRTY COP!

Unregistered

The puppet Obama just follows his orders!

Twenty five member fed swat team,shotguns and machine guns, choppers, night vision, tactical boats with machine guns, swat k9, stun grenades ready, ceramic vests and navy seal wannabe knives!
    All for the 0400 raid on a white collar crime person of interest, by Robert Mueller the hillery, Clinton DIRTY COP!
    There is a power struggle brewing in our country and all police and sheriffs are going to be tested.
    The armed forces understand what is happening in Washington. The leftist scumbags will kill for power and they feel that power is slipping away. That fed raid was in F Lauderdale so just be aware!

Unregistered

Cool Un-Gag me with a spoon, ABJ

So glad the judge removed your gag order.

While I concur with the unjust treatment re your personal dilemma, you owe us BIG time for what you did to us in 2012! Just because "squeaky clean" Romney didn't want your help and you were bored and your nose was still out of joint with your old pal Rothstein, it did not give YOU, non-BSO personnel, the right to help elect such a shitty new sheriff for our CEO and for the citizens of Broward. You really screwed up this place and you have blood on your hands too. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson and will help us keep GT or find a decent, conservative leader to save Broward. Think about what a book this will make, Creep.

Sidebar-Good Luck with that asshole Mueller - I hate that guy like poison and Hillary ("The Clintons' War on Women")

Unregistered
    Mueller is a bought and paid for lackey working for the criminal Clinton syndicate. He has no credibility, he wastes of taxpayer in a bullish!t investigation. Way to be remembered Mueller, you stayed in it long enough to become the bad guy.

Unregistered
    Mueller is a bought and paid for lackey working for the criminal Clinton syndicate. He has no credibility, he wastes of taxpayer in a bullish!t investigation. Way to be remembered Mueller, you stayed in it long enough to become the bad guy.
    Wasted millions of taxpayer dollars. Vietnam Hero all the way to total zero.

Unregistered
    That raid just goes to show you the FBI are not real cops. What a joke.

Unregistered

Not Roger Stone

So glad the judge removed your gag order.

While I concur with the unjust treatment re your personal dilemma, you owe us BIG time for what you did to us in 2012! Just because "squeaky clean" Romney didn't want your help and you were bored and your nose was still out of joint with your old pal Rothstein, it did not give YOU, non-BSO personnel, the right to help elect such a shitty new sheriff for our CEO and for the citizens of Broward. You really screwed up this place and you have blood on your hands too. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson and will help us keep GT or find a decent, conservative leader to save Broward. Think about what a book this will make, Creep.

Sidebar-Good Luck with that asshole Mueller - I hate that guy like poison and Hillary ("The Clintons' War on Women")
    I'm not Roger Stone but I can see why you might think that. Just a retired government employee who resides in Florida, and knows for a fact there are LEOs, that are disgusted with hypocrites on the communist left.

Unregistered

Agree!!!!!

That raid just goes to show you the FBI are not real cops. What a joke.
    I Think of the past fed raids that ended in deaths of numerous civilians Waco, ruby ridge, ect., I never lost sleep over that cause weapons were involved in those cases. Now with scum bag Mueller hitting unarmed older white collar suspects Manaforts house and Stones houses, like they were armed Columbian drug lords, it's making me re - think, how blind i was. Mueller and Comey are also just dirty cops now. Thier DAY is coming, I hope. Democrats are cancerous tumors that will be voted out someday. Just Joseph Stalin and Karl Marx scumbags.

Unregistered
    I Think of the past fed raids that ended in deaths of numerous civilians Waco, ruby ridge, ect., I never lost sleep over that cause weapons were involved in those cases. Now with scum bag Mueller hitting unarmed older white collar suspects Manaforts house and Stones houses, like they were armed Columbian drug lords, it's making me re - think, how blind i was. Mueller and Comey are also just dirty cops now. Thier DAY is coming, I hope. Democrats are cancerous tumors that will be voted out someday. Just Joseph Stalin and Karl Marx scumbags.
    What’s even more humiliating and obnoxious is they took the news media with them. If that doesn’t tell you this was political I don’t know what would. Disgusting misuse and abuse of authority. No respect for Mueller now.

When’s the last time you saw a real police department call up CNN and give the location and time of a raid?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast