Boycott Astaldi Construction Co.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Boycott Astaldi Construction Co.

Been months since any of us have seen a check and they filed for bankruptcy, supposedly we are getting paid next week After that I’d avoid them

Unregistered

Crook Fred Frye

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Been months since any of us have seen a check and they filed for bankruptcy, supposedly we are getting paid next week After that I’d avoid them
    That all had to do with THIEF FRED FRYE. That company has been like that for years. Ever since Thief Frye took over 208 in orlando, all the 208 has gone to hell. That crook is the worst scheduler in troop d orlando history.

Unregistered
    Astaldi paíd for my house.

Unregistered
    I stopped working for them last year. Why wait two months for a check when the other companies will pay me in two weeks 🖕🏼

Unregistered
    I would pass on their 208. It can be a LOT longer than 60 days. I don't wait 60 - 100 days to pay my bills, neither should they. Just SAY NO!

Unregistered
    I’m with it ☝️ Pays the lowest and takes the longest to get paid

Unregistered
    They have laid off 100+ employees this week. If you haven’t been paid, you aren’t getting paid. Lane was going to buy them out in the USA but they decided not to since they’ll receive most of Astaldi contracts anyways. Sad to admit since they owe so many of us thousands of dollars.

Unregistered
    When it started getting to where it took 2-3+ months to get paid I quit taking their 208. I don't do pro-bono. My bills get paid, there is no excuse.

Unregistered
    Still don’t have my 1099 for taxes from them

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still don’t have my 1099 for taxes from them

The Italian government sanctioned them over two years ago for not paying taxes or payroll. They have also been in the news in multiple countries for corruption issues for years. How is anyone surprised?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast