Did you help kill these Deputies?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I guess you never bothered to watch the video.... Typical of a PCSO deputy.
    Maybe you should post it on the Ontario Probisinal Police page of LEOAffairs.com dumbass. And typical of an asshole I’m meed of his head smacked down. We’re you arrested and treated rough? Did the strip search not go well? Did an inmate touch you? Too bad shit stain.

Unregistered
    Ontario Probisinal Police
    WTF goofball. You look stupid enough calling names like pre-teen, but when you butcher names and then attack other posters, you look even worse. I'll assume you were trying for the Ontario Provincial Police.

Unregistered
    The police industry has a terminal sickness and that sickness is mentally disturbed officers that get their rocks off abusing people. Then they abuse their coworkers. Like one poster said, they act just like Biff from back to the future. That's why a whopping 40% of LEO's beat their wives.

Unregistered
    The police industry has a terminal sickness and that sickness is mentally disturbed officers that get their rocks off abusing people. Then they abuse their coworkers. Like one poster said, they act just like Biff from back to the future. That's why a whopping 40% of LEO's beat their wives.
    Anyone want to take a guess who posted this???

Unregistered
    Wow!!! So why is this? Rough day at work... beat the wife? Rough day at work, beat a citizen?

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...riends/380329/

Unregistered
    But according to police, there are no problems.

Unregistered

Cop haters gonna hate

Look an article from the atlantic, lol. Go see if you can find some more votes for gillum.

Unregistered
    We don’t have time for you beta males here go put on a black mask and run around your city of choice, just choose wisely, wouldn’t want you getting hurt or anything.

And you might want to check “your facts”, hard living in your fantasy world where abolish the police is your nightly wet dream. Only to awaken and realize damn the cops are still here. LoL

Here’s some actual facts laying out that domestic problem the NFL has.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-rate-of-domestic-violence-arrests-among-nfl-players/

Unregistered
    “These potential outcomes underscore the seriousness of this problem. Officers, like nonoffi- cers, fall prey to stress and other social influences that result in domestic abuse. However, many ques- tions arise concerning this problem. How many police officers commit domestic violence? Estimates of abuse by law enforcement personnel range from 22 percent to 41 percent (Neidig et al., 1992). However, authorities have not yet reached an agreement on these figures. The lack of a clear idea of a substantiated prevalence rate contributes to these additional questions: what kinds of research would help in this area, and what solutions work with this population?”

But really though, 41% is a bad number could be lower according to the article you posted and that you can go a day or something with cool articles and “your facts”. When are you going to find the salon article that says LEO domestic violence is 100%. Don’t know if I herd any solutions from the beta males on here, probably just ablolish the police am I right.

Not, we understand the nature of your work, how can we help as a society?
    Abolish the police

I can go all day, lol.

Unregistered
    Just got done saying 40% was a bad number, I believe LEOs should be held to the same standard if not greater one when it comes to violating the law. If you are employed in Law Enforcement and are charged and convicted of serious crimes first you lose your job then you do the time. But I am not going discount the nature of the work, to just use the issue of domestic violence as a weapon against law enforcement. It’s a problem that many of you revel in for your own abhorrent reasons. Same goes with suicide.

This would have been a great forum for Law Enforcement Individuals, but unfortunately the annyomous cop hate ruins it.

But it’s 2019 so hate on the internet is the most natural thing, really sad...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast