Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cop block has take over this thread
    They got locked up so they just want to hate on cops instead of moving on

Pathetic
    Here come the lame come backs from hater
    Nailed it.

Unregistered
    So are you saying there is no "peer to peer" bullying going on? Because this website is overflowing with it from PCSO deputies. And a lot of it is along the exact same lines as what they discuss in this video.

Borland's suicide was a message. In uniform, right down the street from SAB. He WANTED people to know his death was PCSO related. COC buried the investigation and nobody talked about what happened to Borland as if he never even existed. Some "brotherhood".
    He was NOT in uniform.

Unregistered
    Nailed it.
    i love how this guy just spams the board one post after another and the mod is cool with it. But you call this guy out (we all kno his name) and the mod deletes it within a minute. Just shows you this site isn’t for cops it’s against cops. They provide an outlet for people to anonymously bash other people and make our whole profession look bad all the while making money off of it.

Unregistered
    So tru
    But call him
    Out and get ban

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I just deleted 7 posts in this thread from one poster who has an obvious anti-leo agenda. I also banned that poster's IP address. Not sure if this is the poster you think it is, but it very well may be. I have no problem deleting posts from and banning posters of anti-leo material.

Thank you to the reader who reported it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I just deleted 7 posts in this thread from one poster who has an obvious anti-leo agenda. I also banned that poster's IP address. Not sure if this is the poster you think it is, but it very well may be. I have no problem deleting posts from and banning posters of anti-leo material.

Mod 1
    Since when is a factual report about the overly high rate of LEO domestic violence "anti-LEO". Shouldn't LEO's be discussing it and addressing it? I read the report and it was addressing a very serious issue that requires addressing.

Part of the many problems that plague the police industry is its unwillingness to admit there is a problem, much less address it. That's also why LEO suicides are so high as well. Is discussing that "anti-LEO" as well?

Unregistered
    i love how this guy just spams the board one post after another and the mod is cool with it. But you call this guy out (we all kno his name) and the mod deletes it within a minute. Just shows you this site isn’t for cops it’s against cops. They provide an outlet for people to anonymously bash other people and make our whole profession look bad all the while making money off of it.
    I wrote “nailed it” and I was agreeing with the post above about cop block and cop hate, I am the one of the only ones in here all yesterday that was defending the law enforcement community from outlandish bull crap that is all to often posted on this forum. If we had to register with a username it would be a lot easier to weed out the bad actors spewing cop hate, this forum either can be a nice outlet for law enforcement to connnect with one another and have discussions on the many topics that relate to career in law enforcement. But unfortunately ask a simple question like how is the jail over at HCSO, and you get the full spectrum of it is great, it is ok, it’s a death sentence don’t do it, go get a job a McDonald’s... come on.

By the way I think the Mod got it right.

When you start a thread with “did you help kill these Deputies”

Like I said before no solutions just hate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post

Mod 1
    Looks like most of my posts were responses to those posts that were deleted, now my posts are hurting for context...

No worries though glad there is some one on here looking out.

This forum can be toxic sometimes, I am not one to limit free speech, but some of the stuff posted on here can be questionable.

Still think we need usernames.

Unregistered
    So are you saying there is no "peer to peer" bullying going on? Because this website is overflowing with it from PCSO deputies. And a lot of it is along the exact same lines as what they discuss in this video.

Borland's suicide was a message. In uniform, right down the street from SAB. He WANTED people to know his death was PCSO related. COC buried the investigation and nobody talked about what happened to Borland as if he never even existed. Some "brotherhood".
    He was NOT in uniform.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Since when is a factual report about the overly high rate of LEO domestic violence "anti-LEO". Shouldn't LEO's be discussing it and addressing it? I read the report and it was addressing a very serious issue that requires addressing.

Part of the many problems that plague the police industry is its unwillingness to admit there is a problem, much less address it. That's also why LEO suicides are so high as well. Is discussing that "anti-LEO" as well?
    It wasn't the factual report that got the posts deleted, it was the posters continuous slamming of law enforcement. Comments like "deny deny deny.... then go beat your wife some more" are the reason that I made the decision to delete the posts.

Now had the poster posted the "Factual Material" and not added the offensive commentary that was anti-leo in my opinion, then I would not have deleted their posts. But, I have to call them as I see them and I felt that this poster crossed the line to many time in this thread.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234