Training XO Lt. Erdelyi - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes she was often at the Turkey give a ways. She was very close to Scott Israel.

She’s hot😉

Unregistered
    Haha, come on up to Pompano and voice your opinion. I’m sure it will be well received. LOL, cmon badazz let’s see it.
    This is the same TARD that keeps pounding his chest like he is something special because he is in Pompano. What he doesn't get is Pompano ain't all it’s cracked up to be. Most aren’t impressed but hey your momma will probably listen to your open container arrest stories as she tucks you into bed.

Now GFY!

Unregistered
    This is the same TARD that keeps pounding his chest like he is something special because he is in Pompano. What he doesn't get is Pompano ain't all it’s cracked up to be. Most aren’t impressed but hey your momma will probably listen to your open container arrest stories as she tucks you into bed.

Now GFY!
    Blah, Blah, Blah.....hey Westonite, some rich guy out there has a nice look of sympathy for you. Why don’t you go count the blades of grass in his front yard because we all know you don’t have anything else to do. I never said I was from Pompano? But I’m sure as hell, not a Weston fail.

Unregistered
    Actually dipshit, training has nothing to do with the promotional process, that would befall upon HR. And no, I’m not an Erdelyi fan. He is an entitled crybaby who whined when he found out he was going to Pompano mids when promoted to Lieutenant. A few phone calls later and some ass kissing, and boom he was assigned to training because he was just “too good” in his mind for Pompano mids. We will never forget that in Pompano nor will certain people with some rank on their collar. He’s going nowhere now because of it.
    There was an advisory committee that had multiple LTs, If he was on it then it is a major conflict

Unregistered
    Isnt there a worthless black female church fraud who worshipped Israel to replace him? Preferably one with a felony arrest or an escape under her belt. Promote said female to colonel and replace Lt. E with her. I mean, why stop now temporary.?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234