Training XO Lt. Erdelyi - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Lt S.E. Needs to go to the road and learn what needs to be done before teaching others how to do it. Pompano was too busy for such a super star. He has white, Isreal, privilege.

Unregistered
    Hopefully with Captain Samaroo there now some things will change. Put Lt. O'neill in Erdelyi's place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully with Captain Samaroo there now some things will change. Put Lt. O'neill in Erdelyi's place.
    They’ll never put O’neill in there because it would actually become a competent place again. They don’t want this place competent. They want dogsh!t.

Unregistered
    Lt S.E. Needs to go to the road and learn what needs to be done before teaching others how to do it. Pompano was too busy for such a super star. He has white, Isreal, privilege.
    Pompano does not want this guy. Send him to an azz kissing district like Weston. He’s not a real cop.

Unregistered
    Pompano does not want this guy. Send him to an azz kissing district like Weston. He’s not a real cop.
    I’ve read some pompano reports and cleaned up some pompano messes..you guys are a poopshow to say the least. Garbage cops

Unregistered
    I’ve read some pompano reports and cleaned up some pompano messes..you guys are a poopshow to say the least. Garbage cops
    Yea, you’ve cleaned up messes alright. Get up off your knees now. Key word is cops, something you know nothing about.

Unregistered
    Must be from all the good training at bso. Really though just keep him there. We’re used to training being screwed up now so why change it.

Unregistered
    Yea, you’ve cleaned up messes alright. Get up off your knees now. Key word is cops, something you know nothing about.
    Hey dbag, I’m not in training. In pompano you’re trained by trash, think you’re better than trash....but you’re trash. Crap reports...crap follow up....crap crap crap. Yeah yeah yeah.....I know you’re the best. Best of crap

Unregistered
    Hey dbag, I’m not in training. In pompano you’re trained by trash, think you’re better than trash....but you’re trash. Crap reports...crap follow up....crap crap crap. Yeah yeah yeah.....I know you’re the best. Best of crap
    Lol, we didn’t accuse you of being in training. Sadly, even they are a step up from you. You gotta be a Weston wanna be. Have fun watering the flowers hero. If the sh!t ever hits the fan out there, you posers are going to freeze, just like Parkland.

Unregistered
    Haha, come on up to Pompano and voice your opinion. I’m sure it will be well received. LOL, cmon badazz let’s see it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast