Training XO Lt. Erdelyi - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes she was often at the Turkey give a ways. She was very close to Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    So that's how you get great positions. I hope they both support their good freind former Sheriff Scott I. He was sure good to them.

Unregistered
    How can I sign up for a good training position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can I sign up for a good training position.
    Stretch your lips out, and learn to suck in the whole sac.

Unregistered
    Thank you Lt. I'm 10-8 and 10-51. That means in service and enroute. I know you don't have much patrol experience. Anyways I'll look for the next posting.

Unregistered
    Jesus, dare I say, were we’re a thousand times better off with Mulligan over there. You don’t realize how bad things can get until you let a competent person get replaced with something else.

Unregistered
    Training needs to change. This has been a problem for awhile.

Unregistered
    This post sounds like a liberal attacking a trump supporter. Broad generic statements with no facts or specifics as to how he or anyone has ruined Training. Yawn.

Unregistered
    Yes. I agree.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post sounds like a liberal attacking a trump supporter. Broad generic statements with no facts or specifics as to how he or anyone has ruined Training. Yawn.
    Training has been terrible since John Kelly left. Training decided what we needed but never cared what we felt we wanted or needed. Training has been revolving around the ego of a few people as supposed to being a support division of DLE like they are supposed to. Now with the SWAT mentality in there it will be the whole "if I can do it you can do it" thought process. What's wrong with that is they train every other Wednesday and get work out time during work days. If the rest of the agency was on their schedule I'm sure very few people would be complaining.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast