Jose Alfonso Mall Security - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    What a freaking idiot this guy is, retired commander of Police, did 30 years to now work as a security guard. What a Loser!!!!!

Unregistered
    So what happen with Jose? Well to start off with Jose was never home. He was an MPD workaholic.
    So when he retired his wife Denise was in shock seeing him at home all the time. Jose didn’t want to go home so he started to date a cafeteria girl without papers. Guess what Jose forgot to put on a small condum and the girl got pregnant. Denise wasn’t happen with that and filed divorce.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    seriously you go from making over 75.00 an hour as a Commander to 20.00 as a security something went wrong.
    You got to be kidding me! I security guard at a mall. That p u ss y must have been good. Loser

Unregistered
    Don’t be silly protect your willy

Unregistered
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/j...reats-10438185

From Hero to Zero! I’m surprised that a security company would hired a mad man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what happen with Jose? Well to start off with Jose was never home. He was an MPD workaholic.
    So when he retired his wife Denise was in shock seeing him at home all the time. Jose didn’t want to go home so he started to date a cafeteria girl without papers. Guess what Jose forgot to put on a small condum and the girl got pregnant. Denise wasn’t happen with that and filed divorce.
    Lmaooooo wtfffffff tremenda novela.

Unregistered
    is he armed ??????? I hope not!!!!!!!

I am going to the mall and hide behind the bushes. If he is not doing his job i am going to report him. JAJAJAJAJ

Just like he did in the City

Unregistered
    The man is crazy and a liability! His employers must be notified that he’s a liability. I would never take my family to that mall .

Unregistered
    You must contact corporate headquarters and alert them. Put the liability on them.

Contact Simon

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS

Indianapolis Office
    Simon Property Group, Inc.
    225 West Washington Street
    Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
    OTHER CORPORATE LOCATIONS

New York Office
    399 Park Avenue, 29th Floor
    New York, New York 10022
    Simon Premium Outlets® Office
    60 Columbia Road, Building B
    Morristown, New Jersey 07960
    tel:+13176361600

Unregistered
    Would love to see a picture of him in his security outfit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast