Miami Shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami Shooting

Unregistered
    let's go everybody support our brother. Let the investigation play out, but right now........LET'S HAVE HIS BACK!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    let's go everybody support our brother. Let the investigation play out, but right now........LET'S HAVE HIS BACK!!!
    I agree. We should pray for the trooper and family. This incident is going to truly be test of his command staff and politics.

Unregistered
    I agree. We should pray for the trooper and family. This incident is going to truly be test of his command staff and politics.
    He intentionally got in front of her vehicle... He purposely put himself in that situation. How trashy. Watch the video. He's going to prison.

Unregistered
    He intentionally got in front of her vehicle... He purposely put himself in that situation. How trashy. Watch the video. He's going to prison.
    We’ve all watched the video. Justified shooting. Great job Trooper

Unregistered
    We’ve all watched the video. Justified shooting. Great job Trooper
    Its far from a great shoot... I will not Monday morning quarter back this one and allow the investigation to run its course. But couple issues, you cannot put yourself in a position of risk to justify shooting someone (stepping in front of the car) and two they aren't even in front of the vehicle. This one honestly could go either way, but we all should take this as training tool on what not to do..

Unregistered
    Its far from a great shoot... I will not Monday morning quarter back this one and allow the investigation to run its course. But couple issues, you cannot put yourself in a position of risk to justify shooting someone (stepping in front of the car) and two they aren't even in front of the vehicle. This one honestly could go either way, but we all should take this as training tool on what not to do..
    Second that one.

Unregistered
    ..there is a raised curb there and the vehicle is intentionally moving forward and backwards...wake up ! Good shoot.

Unregistered
    ..there is a raised curb there and the vehicle is intentionally moving forward and backwards...wake up ! Good shoot.
    Not going to change my view! I want to see the video from the unit and not the after the fact video. Now troopers will be issued BWC and still no increase in pay.

Unregistered
    Not going to change my view! I want to see the video from the unit and not the after the fact video. Now troopers will be issued BWC and still no increase in pay.
    Hasn’t there been close to a 20% pay raise over the past couple of years? BWC’s.....So what.

Unregistered
    Scum bag wanted to flee (again) even if it meant running over trooper. Trooper eliminates threat. Great job trooper!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast