An F?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An F?

Unregistered

An F?

No one is surprised but BD that he doesn’t have a passing grade.

Unregistered
    He said in the article that he feels it is a reflection of him. An F is accurate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He said in the article that he feels it is a reflection of him. An F is accurate.
    Yes it’s very accurate, he has been the worst leader if you want to call him that in the history of the Department. BD has done nothing but stab people in the back and protect his two boys Tag and Carl for years. In the article, he talks about his great CST which is the biggest joke. If it wasn’t for patrol and DB, his little grade grade would be worse than it is. You have to be a good leader, which he is not.

Unregistered
    I read the article several times, and all I see are the smoke and mirrors. CST never has and never will reduce crime. The “2” people we have assigned are not going to get it done. 1 of which also supervised another unit, BD’s best friend. With 3 patrol officers and a sgt on duty at night the citizens should be scared. Give patrol the manpower and support it needs to actually be able to patrol and not simply respond to calls and write reports.

Unregistered

Not surprised

CST to the rescue?? BDs CST? Let’s see. Lets review BDs CST. Dion, (dirty texting and other dirty deeds with a CI on duty) Randy Velez FLDOC# H51123 (he was assigned to BDs CST AND ON DUTY when he committed his crimes) and BDs highly recommended (and now forceably retired after a short time as a) Sgt. Carl Smith. (Crashes and Convorting). BDs CST caused or allowed more crime than they stopped in my opinion. His “F” is highly appropriate. But remember. Expect nothing. That way when you get it you won’t be disappointed. Right Joe?? How’s that working out for ya? Tag is left out here but you have to do something before you can get into trouble so, well enough said.

Unregistered
    At this point, I think PCSO should just come in and take over. DB and JH is doing nothing but taking us down

Unregistered

Wait there’s more

Left out was evidence non custodian Perry. Also guilty of high crime and misdemeanors while under the failing leadership of BD. No inventory in 2 years? Who was signing off that? I hear ES brought the non inventory to the attention of the two stooges but was shooed away. How the hell are JH and BD still employed? My first guess is because they are loved and fawned over at silly Chief Chats and equally non productive crime prevention meetings where they dedicate their limited talents to BSing the attendees. Thier UCR proves that. My second guess is GL cares less about BPD than JH. Geesh the more I write the more queezy I get. For gods sake leave. Don’t leave mad just leave. That’s all for now.

Unregistered
    BD will continue to fake his way through the day. He has never been a leader and regardless of what he wears on his collar never will be. JH was warned that the employees didn’t respect or trust him but he wanted him as his yes man; and this is the results you get. JH and BD are oblivious to the fact you can’t lead by making policy, having meetings, and hiding behind closed doors. If the citizens only knew the lack of leadership and direction we have to deal with on a daily basis they would be shocked. This article sheds light on the crime problem didn’t scratch the surface on poor leadership we deal with on a daily. BD gave the paper the answers they wanted to hear and she ate it up. I’m getting close to my 20 and can’t wait to be just another retiree!!!

Unregistered
    BD is the worst leader we have ever had at this agency. He’s no different than CS, he pushes his weight around looking for reasons to writing good officers up while letting the ones who screw up all the time (Tag and Carl) get away with everything they have done. Maybe the city should take a good look at his productivity and see that since he’s been the DC, the department has constantly went down. Your F is a reflection of our leadership. Take a good look at your boy Tag, he’s the only supervisor at this agency that has had everyone under him want to transfer at once due to his lack of leadership and not to mention his lack of knowing the job. That’s all for now

Unregistered
    BD isn’t the worst leader; he is a close second. Only led by JH.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast