Those who have a man crush on ACM Moore - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Moore,

Your supposed to stop when the lights are on you. A new harassment complaint in Miramar, from a female employee.....I’m sure Beverly Washington and Georgina CID already have their lawyers updated.
    A competent commission and mayor would put a stop to this. So would a city manager, if he knew what he is doing. I guess a long track record of this type of behavior, in Miami-Dade and now in Miramar, just doesn't matter to them. Funny, how this group of Democrats say one thing about protecting women, yet allow it to openly happen here. Actually, it is not funny at all, it is extremely pathetic. I suppose we should consider them Fake Democrats. Perhaps our incompotent mayor should pay attention to Miramar and not running around saying he wants to be president. Allowing a harassing pervert to prey on female city employees is just an additional indicator of just how corrupt the aforementioned group of politicians actually are. And this time they can not claim they didn't know. Pathetic, just pathetic.

Unregistered
    Hey MM,

The twin peaks girls haven’t seen you in a while. They don’t seem to miss your comments or poor tips either!

Unregistered
    Hey MM,

The twin peaks girls haven’t seen you in a while. They don’t seem to miss your comments or poor tips either!
    Haven’t heard anything in a bit, is the city still employing this documented harasser, Moore?

Unregistered
    So, what’s the deal with Moores harassment complaint from the female parks employee?

Unregistered
    Welcome back from vacation, James, now on to harass some employees like a good little perv!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Interesting, it says "shared by michael ri..."

Unregistered
    Interesting, it says "shared by michael ri..."
    Riggs has come out on these boards saying that he is the bandleader against MM. He doesnt care if anyone knows

Unregistered
    He also called out Messam on the other post, for going after the police....maybe, that’s his campaign tactics?

Unregistered
    So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234