Those who have a man crush on ACM Moore - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://ethics.miamidade.gov/library/...14_alverez.pdf

More on Moore, this guys dirt never ends....
    Isnt this old news though? I thought this had been posted a few times.

Unregistered
    It’s old, but I think that just came to light. You have to ask the right questions when a govt agency is trying to hide dirt

Unregistered
    So, I hear Vernon, Moore’s co conspirator in the CID lawsuit for harassment, is tryin to keep Moore on the payroll, in spite of his ineptitude and sexual harassment history....

Unregistered
    I think we have to rename this thread to, those who have a man crush on asst director moore. Congrats on the demotion d-bag!

Unregistered
    Hey James, maybe if you make yourself vulnerable to Alex, she can trust you! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

ACM next trial

Ok so ACM Moore has sexual issues in Dade Comes to Miramar with NO background check and soon costs us almost $1million payout(lawyers fee included) to CID.
    NOW this Deutschbag $200,000 ACM is awaiting ANOTHER trial for sexual harassment stemming from his Dade trists - WTF Vernon what has this POS got on you? It’s either A. Criminal or B. Sexual
    Either way it will alll come out sooner than later

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so ACM Moore has sexual issues in Dade Comes to Miramar with NO background check and soon costs us almost $1million payout(lawyers fee included) to CID.
    NOW this Deutschbag $200,000 ACM is awaiting ANOTHER trial for sexual harassment stemming from his Dade trists - WTF Vernon what has this POS got on you? It’s either A. Criminal or B. Sexual
    Either way it will alll come out sooner than later
    We all know of Vernon’s trysts with Miramar co workers, Baby included. So I’m guessing A. Also, what’s he for on the wanna be president, his royal mayor—- this clown made Moore interim city manager after knowing of Moore’s sexual harassment history and the pending, at the time, Miramar lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Hey Moore,
    They just canned your buddy Bernard, huh. Guess you owe a couple ppl gratitude, looks like you’ll make it till June for your 5. Wonder how much longer you’ll last. Sucks when no one wants to hire you.

Unregistered
    Moore,

Your supposed to stop when the lights are on you. A new harassment complaint in Miramar, from a female employee.....I’m sure Beverly Washington and Georgina CID already have their lawyers updated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast