Those who have a man crush on ACM Moore - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    I can hear that person laughing at you... Untouchable I say..UNTOUCHABLE!

Unregistered
    I can hear that person laughing at you... Untouchable I say..UNTOUCHABLE!
    As long as you think that, you are obviously blind to the many ramifications of your actions. Your hatred is eating you alive. Take a breath, move on, and enjoy life with your family. Your hatred is eating you alive. Trust me, your actions will not be without consequence if you continue down this dark path.

Unregistered
    As long as you think that, you are obviously blind to the many ramifications of your actions. Your hatred is eating you alive. Take a breath, move on, and enjoy life with your family. Your hatred is eating you alive. Trust me, your actions will not be without consequence if you continue down this dark path.
    Lecture the actual person who has the issue with ACM Moore- I just hear him laughing and know he feels he is untouchable. This thread was created so he and others like you can vent without clogging the PD threads. Have a blessed day!

Unregistered
    Mr Moore, there is a wonderful event this Friday, the Women’s Empowerment Luncheon, hosted by Vice Mayor Colbourne. It’s right there at the cultural center. Please attend.

Unregistered
    Hey mm,

I hear Alex likes white Lillie’s!

Unregistered
    Reading these, it appears Moore is the one who started down a dark path and maybe dealing with the unintended consequences of his actions. With that said, wouldn’t it have been easier to take him behind city hall?

Unregistered

A Davis’s on MM buttock

“Shewitch*****” A Davis coming hard for MM nipples erected between his eyes- he gonna be gone when news of new EEOC lawsuit gets out - shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unregistered
    “Shewitch*****” A Davis coming hard for MM nipples erected between his eyes- he gonna be gone when news of new EEOC lawsuit gets out - shhhhhhhhhhhhh
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...ngton-10829698

Between Moore’s lawsuits and body cams and debt service on the bond.....

Unregistered
    http://ethics.miamidade.gov/library/...14_alverez.pdf

More on Moore, this guys dirt never ends....

Unregistered
    Hope you enjoy being an assistant director again, James...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast