Igor diaz
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Igor diaz

Unregistered

Igor diaz

This guy is the laziest cop I ve ever met!

Unregistered
    This guy is the worst fto ever all he wants to do is eat and eat some more.

Unregistered
    Worst fto ever!

Unregistered
    Looks like they promote anyone to be an fto these days. GED? No problem you got the job... enjoy your weekends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like they promote anyone to be an fto these days. GED? No problem you got the job... enjoy your weekends.
    Problem is no one wants to do the job. All the qualified people get off the road before probation ends. The rest are barely hanging on and still learning the job. This has been an issue for 5 years now and no one seems to care until theirs a YouTube video.

Unregistered
    He would be a perfect fit at the PBA

Unregistered
    My FTO told me they have a meeting this week with brass. All the FTO from the department. He said he’s never seen that so maybe something is up. I’ve got a good fto but my last one not so good.

Unregistered
    My FTO told me they have a meeting this week with brass. All the FTO from the department. He said he’s never seen that so maybe something is up. I’ve got a good fto but my last one not so good.
    Most FTO's are always on their cell phone. 10 % yapping and 90% looking at it.

Unregistered
    Igor is the worst fto, he’s lazy and all he does eat He keeps getting fatter. He farts Alot to.

Unregistered
    Yo me cagó en el corazón de la madre del que escribió esto .. y si tienes los huevos bien puesto ven y dímelo en la cara .. que te voy hacer mear por el culo .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast