Igor diaz - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Igor diaz

Unregistered
    How can PPO’s with zero police experience determined if they have a good or a bad FTO. 95% of the PPOs now days would have not passed their phases few years ago.

Unregistered
    FTO's should be for officers who have been in the department for 10 years minimum. Not freaking rookies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can PPO’s with zero police experience determined if they have a good or a bad FTO. 95% of the PPOs now days would have not passed their phases few years ago.
    I agree. Rookies can’t handle the program because most of them have never had a job with real responsibilities. When their feelings get hurt they go crying to their gold badge family.

I personally do not want my 15 to be some emotional baby. We ALL went through the program. If you can’t handle another officer correcting ur rookie ass.. maybe go to another job.

Unregistered
    FTO's should be for officers who have been in the department for 10 years minimum. Not freaking rookies.
    Ok logistically how can we do that? Think about what you are saying. Anyone with more than 10 years on the road are scrubs anyway. My OPINION: make more incentives to be an fto like more special training, special equipment, 10% only when training, extra points when you go to take the promotional exam, and last but not least, 3 hours of overtime a week to do the evals the right way.

Unregistered
    Ok logistically how can we do that? Think about what you are saying. Anyone with more than 10 years on the road are scrubs anyway. My OPINION: make more incentives to be an fto like more special training, special equipment, 10% only when training, extra points when you go to take the promotional exam, and last but not least, 3 hours of overtime a week to do the evals the right way.

This is actually a great idea.

The program took a dive in quality FTOs when the incentives like the 4/10 weekly schedule, 10% pay incentive, and usually the best takehome cars disappeared. Also I remember when people who were recommended for termination were actually canned. Now they pass everyone.

Do you notice something about the majority of officers with 7 years or less on? Some are just entitled dipsh1ts, who are connected, and most of them will never learn this job because they never learned it the right way to begin with. The ones with college degrees are, for the most part, not street smart savy ans lack common sense.

The department is already paying and will further pay in the decades to come when these boots are on top.

Unregistered
    This is actually a great idea.

The program took a dive in quality FTOs when the incentives like the 4/10 weekly schedule, 10% pay incentive, and usually the best takehome cars disappeared. Also I remember when people who were recommended for termination were actually canned. Now they pass everyone.

Do you notice something about the majority of officers with 7 years or less on? Some are just entitled dipsh1ts, who are connected, and most of them will never learn this job because they never learned it the right way to begin with. The ones with college degrees are, for the most part, not street smart savy ans lack common sense.

The department is already paying and will further pay in the decades to come when these boots are on top.
    Your argument is just another case of "they don't make them like they used to". You realize senior officers have been saying the same thing about rookies since the beginning of time.

Unregistered
    I agree. Rookies can’t handle the program because most of them have never had a job with real responsibilities. When their feelings get hurt they go crying to their gold badge family.

I personally do not want my 15 to be some emotional baby. We ALL went through the program. If you can’t handle another officer correcting ur rookie ass.. maybe go to another job.
    Well, we learned from the best- the senior cops. You all ***** about every damn thing in life.

Unregistered
    Pipo I hear Igor will be at Tootsies tonight if you want to talk about this, oh wait maybe it’s Rolex. He’s the real deal over there!!

Unregistered
    Igor stop posting on here and take your GasX or peptobismal before your insides rot.

Unregistered
    Igor was my best FTO, he taught me everything I know

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast