No way no how - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No way no how

Unregistered

Are you joking?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahah hahah really you would have had his back? Parkland would have never happened? Wtf are you talking about? Under Sheriff a Republican, internal affairs colonel a Republican, general council a Republican, colonel Polan a Republican, should I go on?

You Republicans all are idiots. Anything that ever gets done to take out the enemies of this country or protect this nation are all accomplished by democrats. Bin laden killed by Democratic President, Second World War won by a Democrat, I can go on but you get the point. Republicans talk tough but democrats get the real jobs done.

You want to build a wall instead of going to take care of business to our south. Freaking hiding little babies.

Parkland was about the money instead of the kids. That’s why we need a Democrat in office, a real one, so money doesn’t mean **** and things get done.
    FDR turned away a ship of German jews fleeing the ovens at NY docks! Hitler eventually got them back and killed them all at the camps. FDR took possessions of Japanese Americans and forced them into concentration camps. Andrew Jackson stole thousands of acres from the Native Americans and killed thousands on the trail of tears. Democrats in this country forced thousands into human slavery , started a war that killed 600,000 americans, then democrats killed President Lincoln. Democrats founded the Klu Klux Klan and lynched over 4,000 people. PS, the American soldiers and the Russian soldiers won WW2. Learn history before you run your communist Democratic criminal mouth.

Unregistered
    Did your parents have ANY kids that lived???
    Your ignorant self serving post is a perfect reminder to all Americans why brothers and sisters should never have kids!
    Your filthy obsession with incest is disturbing. My post was far from self serving. When you pull your head out, look clearly at your heroe's areas of support. Hes not widely accepted or even liked. Being forced on broward does not guarantee him even a primary victory. That's a fact. Now please continue talking about family sex you deviant stain.

Unregistered

Your a coward and 😨terrified

Your filthy obsession with incest is disturbing. My post was far from self serving. When you pull your head out, look clearly at your heroe's areas of support. Hes not widely accepted or even liked. Being forced on broward does not guarantee him even a primary victory. That's a fact. Now please continue talking about family sex you deviant stain.
    Ok...........your grandma was implicated in the Clinton sexual activity at the Arkansas governor mansion , she had a democrat mutant baby that lived, and that was your mother, the trailer park demkcrat welfare queen crapping out kids like you!

Unregistered
    Distractionary tactics by a concerned goose stepper. A real Democrat is coming to the agency get ready.

Unregistered

Conservatives destroyed all you mentioned, BTW. Democrats are scumbags

Hahah hahah really you would have had his back? Parkland would have never happened? Wtf are you talking about? Under Sheriff a Republican, internal affairs colonel a Republican, general council a Republican, colonel Polan a Republican, should I go on?

You Republicans all are idiots. Anything that ever gets done to take out the enemies of this country or protect this nation are all accomplished by democrats. Bin laden killed by Democratic President, Second World War won by a Democrat, I can go on but you get the point. Republicans talk tough but democrats get the real jobs done.

You want to build a wall instead of going to take care of business to our south. Freaking hiding little babies.

Parkland was about the money instead of the kids. That’s why we need a Democrat in office, a real one, so money doesn’t mean **** and things get done.
    I am confused. Why is Russ DiPerna registered as a Republican, again? There is a shit-ton more but I'm busy but DiPerna, like Jimmy Polan, Nezar Hamze, Scott Israel, ALL REPUBLICANS. Then they registered as Democrats in 2012 (SI in '07-'08 to challenge Lamberti). The only one who just switched back (literally last week) on paper to Republican Party was Rusty the RINO.

Support

Sheriff Tony

Our new Sheriff is doing a great job. Out in the community gaining Democratic and business support for our agency. Let's all support the overdue changes he is making to the agency. SI destroyed us. Sheriff Tony will move us in the right direction!

Unregistered

This is a good post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Support View Post
    Our new Sheriff is doing a great job. Out in the community gaining Democratic and business support for our agency. Let's all support the overdue changes he is making to the agency. SI destroyed us. Sheriff Tony will move us in the right direction!
    Well said and we'll done. I am going to vote for him and have been speaking to the registered dem and republican voters in every city, give the new sheriff a chance because Alvin Pollock is a classic bottom feeder, and Scott has proven to be one of the most low IQ politicians in Florida.

Unregistered
    Idiots with 3 years road patrol experience that move up in rank before they've learned anything are the reason why south Florida agencies are doomed. But yet they're the first to complain about a guy who hasn't been tainted yet by the politics and back stabbing.

Unregistered
    Idiots with 3 years road patrol experience that move up in rank before they've learned anything are the reason why south Florida agencies are doomed. But yet they're the first to complain about a guy who hasn't been tainted yet by the politics and back stabbing.
    Not tainted by politics?? Are you an imbecile or high? Politics gave him the position. He knew nobody yet personally demoted or fired over 40 people based on nothing more than politics. Its sad to think that you seriously are so blind or stupid that you actually believe what you wrote. You belong in Broward.

Unregistered
    Unless someone better comes along Tony has my vote. Someone "better' won't be any employee or Broward politician. Insiders ruined the place with their associations and favors owed. Experience or not, the reputation of the agency needs to be restored and a left field individual is the only one who will appease the public. A 2018 MSD graduate, female, committed suicide on Sunday. MSD and all that goes with it is far from over. Public confidence is essential and absolutely affects compensation and benefits. No one associated with the former administration should be Sheriff and the voters will reach that same conclusion. Blacks will vote for Tony and the rest will think he's good enough and give him a shot. Don't see any of the other candidates having the juice to get off the ground. It's very unfair for those who have put the years in and are worthy; but a few tragic incidents changed the priorities that matter to voters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast