Thank you Jimmy Morales
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you Jimmy Morales

I hope your contract is taken back. You have known for years about the incompetent chief. Now we have lost the City to the Criminal Element.

You are the worst City Manager I have seen in the 31 years I have worked here.

Unregistered
    Miami Beach as of MARCH 16, 2019 Miami Beach Police Dept has lost control of the beach. RIP

The crowd has taken over.
    Drinking in public.
    Scooters driving all over the place recklessly.
    51 every step you take.
    Fights everywhere breaking out.
    Gun Arrests more than I can count.
    Every Car has at least 1 person armed with a gun or rifle with 30 round mags.
    Crowds running creating a panic. People thinking shots being fired running for their lives.
    Tables Flipped at hotels.
    Bills Skips by the dozen every 30 minutes.
    The chief calling for Good Will Ambassadors to calm the crowd.
    Chief is so lost and clueless it is beyond reproach.
    I will stop here as we just had a SGT 3-17 while chasing a 38 and need to go to the scene.

Unregistered
    Jimmy Ipad needs to go.

Unregistered
    Oates should have been shown the door a while ago. He set us back to the first Memorial Day. All the while Ricky watching.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oates should have been shown the door a while ago. He set us back to the first Memorial Day. All the while Ricky watching.
    And Jimmy NOballess also. They want to give us 1% but he gats a 30K signing bonus. WTF?!?!

Unregistered
    And Jimmy NOballess also. They want to give us 1% but he gats a 30K signing bonus. WTF?!?!
    " maybe we should look into his right hand the assistant cm..... like 6 or more of her direct sorority sisters from college are all hooked up with 6 figure manufactured jobs , bet those resumes and prior work experience wont add up " I heard two men at David's cafe saying recently .

Unregistered
    so word is Jimmy is going to keep Dan Oates on as a "consultant" to get his 2 year pension extension. And hire Ricky as the chief . LOL ALL THE COMMISSIONERS WILL BE VOTED OUT if they do that. The citizens are ABSOLUTELY DONE with the entire brass entirely. They want operation clean sweep, every one from major and above GONE. And half the captains Gone

Unregistered

LOL. WHAT AN AMAZING JOKE 1% lolololol

hey Jimmy LOL you are a bafoon if you think 1% is in good faith LOL LOLOLOLOL we deserve a 2% raise JUST for being able to handle this war zone called spring break not to mention Memorial day weekend too.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Let’s go to Impasse. That offer is a slap to the face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast