Did We Lie To The FBI - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve known Larry for 20+ years and he has always been a stand up guy. And no I’m not a “Bob ball washer” as you like to refer to people. Also I’m not an RN fan since he advanced and retired. He really changed but Larry has not.
    The only “ball washers” here are the 3 azzholes who live on this site and ***** and complain. They all meet up and wash each other’s ballz after their circle jerk sessions and tell stories about how they hate the agency. The only problem is none of these 3 azzholes will leave even though they’re miserable. You have to be a special kind of loser to ***** and complain on a daily basis about your job but won’t go somewhere that’s “better”. Says a lot to their argument huh??

Unregistered
    The only “ball washers” here are the 3 azzholes who live on this site and ***** and complain. They all meet up and wash each other’s ballz after their circle jerk sessions and tell stories about how they hate the agency. The only problem is none of these 3 azzholes will leave even though they’re miserable. You have to be a special kind of loser to ***** and complain on a daily basis about your job but won’t go somewhere that’s “better”. Says a lot to their argument huh??
    Yeah... it's only THREE people that think Bob is an idiot and his COC are incompetent butt kissers. Yup.Keep telling yourself that Jowel.

Unregistered
    Another batch of double-dippers are in the making after they retire. They learned from DS and GS. That's the pay-off to make sure nobody runs against Don Gualtieri. They despise the Don but they like the money. It's just business.

Unregistered
    Yeah... it's only THREE people that think Bob is an idiot and his COC are incompetent butt kissers. Yup.Keep telling yourself that Jowel.
    Ya you and your 2 boyfriends are the ones constantly crying on this site. Get a life LOSER

Unregistered
    What does Chief Simovich (FBINA) make a year? $169,000. That on top of a full retirement that brings him over $120,000 a year? Maybe more? Double dipping *****. Ass Chief Steffen (FBINA) retired as the Chief Deputy. He makes $158,000 a year plus over $120,000 a year from FRS. Double dipping *****. I’m Sure Ass Chief Jowell (FBINA), who makes $158,000 a year will be back as some sort of double dipping ***** position. Especially since his run for Sheriff was derailed when the Wayne Morris click was destroyed. And can’t wait for Major Larry Nalven (FBINA), who makes $144,000 a year, to come back to replace Ass Chief Jowell. What a fabulous collection of assholes who think they know it all. It’s a collective bunch of morons.

Unregistered
    What does Chief Simovich (FBINA) make a year? $169,000. That on top of a full retirement that brings him over $120,000 a year? Maybe more? Double dipping *****. Ass Chief Steffen (FBINA) retired as the Chief Deputy. He makes $158,000 a year plus over $120,000 a year from FRS. Double dipping *****. I’m Sure Ass Chief Jowell (FBINA), who makes $158,000 a year will be back as some sort of double dipping ***** position. Especially since his run for Sheriff was derailed when the Wayne Morris click was destroyed. And can’t wait for Major Larry Nalven (FBINA), who makes $144,000 a year, to come back to replace Ass Chief Jowell. What a fabulous collection of assholes who think they know it all. It’s a collective bunch of morons.
    Well said. More double-dipping turds on the way. Plus Bob is happy to pay them off to prevent any opponents in the 2020 election.

Unregistered
    ...Ball Washer...
    It's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is jealous

Unregistered
    OMG. Will there be a billboard in 2020 that says “Double Dippers.......Woops, that’s my Chief Executive Staff.” Yes, I’m jealous I hadn’t figured out how to make almost $300,000 a year off of a Sheriff’s Office. And two of those positions (Ass Chief) never existed before Bob. Bob could cut probably $400,000 a year out of the budget if those two spots were axed. Two less new Tahoe’s to buy every few years too.

Unregistered
    OMG. Will there be a billboard in 2020 that says “Double Dippers.......Woops, that’s my Chief Executive Staff.” Yes, I’m jealous I hadn’t figured out how to make almost $300,000 a year off of a Sheriff’s Office. And two of those positions (Ass Chief) never existed before Bob. Bob could cut probably $400,000 a year out of the budget if those two spots were axed. Two less new Tahoe’s to buy every few years too.
    The new agency motto:

"Leading the way to more double-dipping Pinellas Sheriff's Command Staff"!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast