Did We Lie To The FBI
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Did We Lie To The FBI

According to the FBI National Academy requirements, students must agree to stay in law enforcement for three years upon graduation. How did Major Larry Nalven get in when it was known he MUST retire in less than 18 months of his graduation? More arcane laws? Rules are for the common man? He must be such a great leader I guess. DROP’s a *****, ain’t it? But it’s okay when the executive staff bends the rules I guess. How else would they stay employed. Dirty ****s.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to the FBI National Academy requirements, students must agree to stay in law enforcement for three years upon graduation. How did Major Larry Nalven get in when it was known he MUST retire in less than 18 months of his graduation? More arcane laws? Rules are for the common man? He must be such a great leader I guess. DROP’s a *****, ain’t it? But it’s okay when the executive staff bends the rules I guess. How else would they stay employed. Dirty ****s.
    I don’t know...did your mom lie to your dad about who your daddy really is?? Dirty ****.

Unregistered
    I don’t know...did your mom lie to your dad about who your daddy really is?? Dirty ****.
    Ouch!!!! Did we strike a nerve or what? Sorry, I don’t make the rules Ball Washer. I’m just pointing out the obvious that maybe someone wasn’t completely truthful when they applied for the Fabulous Federal Bureau of Investigation National Douche Bag Academy. Doesn’t that involve some kind of tuition too? Who paid for that? Why are we sending a short timer there? Why would we promote someone to Major of IOB who has to leave so soon? Mind you, someone who was booted from a unit in IOB. All really interesting questions that I am sure we will never get the answers to. Where is the transparency? And let’s be honest, only a very few would actually come in here in defense of these jag-offs. Wonder which one you are. What FBINA Class were you? What actual skills did you learn at FBINA that you employ here?

Unregistered
    It's hard to argue intelligently with the facts isn't it?

Unregistered
    Ouch!!!! Did we strike a nerve or what? Sorry, I don’t make the rules Ball Washer. I’m just pointing out the obvious that maybe someone wasn’t completely truthful when they applied for the Fabulous Federal Bureau of Investigation National Douche Bag Academy. Doesn’t that involve some kind of tuition too? Who paid for that? Why are we sending a short timer there? Why would we promote someone to Major of IOB who has to leave so soon? Mind you, someone who was booted from a unit in IOB. All really interesting questions that I am sure we will never get the answers to. Where is the transparency? And let’s be honest, only a very few would actually come in here in defense of these jag-offs. Wonder which one you are. What FBINA Class were you? What actual skills did you learn at FBINA that you employ here?
    Let McLynas know. He will make hay about it.

Unregistered
    Let McLynas know. He will make hay about it.
    Will someone please post McLynas booking photo. I can see it now that booking photo will soon be on billboards all over Pinellas as part of the next campaign. McLynas with a joint in his mouth next to his booking photo. Will be great campaign literature.

Unregistered
    Wow. A fact was presented. Larry Nalven was sent to the FBI National Academy during his last 18 months of employment because he is in DROP. The FBI lists a requisite of attendance of their leadership academy that you will stay in law enforcement for another three year after you graduate. The only response we get are insults. Feelings don’t argue facts. Guess he is guilty. What a transparent Bureau Commander we have in IOB.

Unregistered
    Wow. A fact was presented. Larry Nalven was sent to the FBI National Academy during his last 18 months of employment because he is in DROP. The FBI lists a requisite of attendance of their leadership academy that you will stay in law enforcement for another three year after you graduate. The only response we get are insults. Feelings don’t argue facts. Guess he is guilty. What a transparent Bureau Commander we have in IOB.
    So have you reported him to the FBI yet? If not, why not?

Unregistered
    Doesn’t say he has to stay at the same agency. Do you know that he doesn’t have something else lined up when he leaves? Of course you don’t, you’d rather make an issue of something without the facts so you can justify the miserable feelings that your harboring. I bet your family is real proud of your dumbazz for being an leoaffairs warrior.

Unregistered
    I’ve known Larry for 20+ years and he has always been a stand up guy. And no I’m not a “Bob ball washer” as you like to refer to people. Also I’m not an RN fan since he advanced and retired. He really changed but Larry has not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast